Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Alpha Looking for a clan once more

Alpha

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see by Sikh's replys on this thread he obviously wants you to join to be another number in there fall in, I personally have been in Zenith for almost 2 years and It's really the only reason I want to get on my laptop, Our vent is relaxed and there always P2p mini warring in there. I'm not going to lie to you and say yes all we do is P2p because we don't We have a F2p pk trip saturday and probably 1-2 F2p preps a week, And a P2p trip sunday and 1-2 P2p preps a week. I'm sure with that account though you would be a great asset to our on going mini unit who are crazy about P2p minis and get atleast 5 a day.

Forums: www.Zenith-Rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

If Zenith looks like it's too much F2p for you then all I can really say is check out #Havoc

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Hit up #IRclan I think you'd fit in to the ts unit

Been in IR 3 years don't really have any other suggestions but hey give it a shot

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Come check out IR. We have almost the most Turmoil Pures than any other clan. We also have the highest Combat average so you would fit in well. We also have an amazing community with one of the most active IRC's, a very active TS, and very active Forums. We have multiple preps a week, weekend trips, and several mini's a day.

#irclan

www.rs-ir.com

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Come back to havoc I miss you :3

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

WAR, Havoc, TLP, FOE, really the only clans you should be considering for a few reasons: They are either true P2P based clans and/or consist of some of your old friends. The other clans you will just be considered a number ultimately and they're just bullshitting about their community.

Personally, I can tell you right now we(Havoc) **** around a lot in minis/pre-prep. We may have a few people you know, and we tend to have people in many different rooms in TS3. We don't really clump up in 1 TS room but sometimes we do. We also support the quality of the accounts our members make, and for that reason we don't go balls crazy over someone having 30 def and claiming we have the best quality, we actually have experience behind it. Pretty sure you tried us before, but I honestly felt like saying what it's like in Havoc for you. If you really didn't like it in Havoc, then don't worry about this post and just refer to my first paragraph.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

110826144501.png

vs

Control

and wut happend boom control won

The choice is yours.

#irclan

U just showedd a pic of ur fall in with high levels and then u say u lost vs control...

#Zenith

logo424157266651344990632.png