Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Alliances won't save you [EoP's Saturday- 27/8/11]

Milky

Don't be mad because we kicked you in the face, we rushed both clans and you had to resort to calling your allies, if you can't take the heat stick to inners.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Just pathetic what we have reduced these clans to lol, Bv closing into Fi and them pulling 65 today then not having the balls to rush us but instead teaming up with MM.

Stick to clan wars where you belong and stay out of the danger zone, there's a sign for a reason.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Just pathetic what we have reduced these clans to lol, Bv closing into Fi and them pulling 65 today then not having the balls to rush us but instead teaming up with MM.

Stick to clan wars where you belong and stay out of the danger zone, there's a sign for a reason.

First time we rushed EoP they ran to single. Next thing you know FOE is coming from the west. :hmm:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Damn I wonder where I was when all of this happened.... o wait it didnt :Slim:

ye bro, we hired a pro editor to make fake pictures and videos of us smashing you in seconds. :Slim:

w8 you have no vids and **** pics oh yeah lol hi

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

First time we rushed EoP they ran to single. Next thing you know FOE is coming from the west. :hmm:

You crashed our fight vs MM when we just finished them off, we went to single... We hopped to come hit you but found out you were in the same world as MM.

Thanks for the loot. Pretty sad that even after a clan closes into you and you have Nippon Q's minions killing our returners you still can't win a fight.

Lmfao at the angry Fi members posting thinking we care about their opinions or what they have to say.

We don't want you to respect us, nor do we expect you to respect us. If you have something to say, do it on your topic. We are allowed to say what we want, when we want as long as we can back it up with evidence (which we are). It is our point of view, you can say yours on your own topic.

We know what we did, and we know what we accomplished, and we have been more successful than your clan, and we are proud of everything we have done. We play with no regrets, and that is that...so I'm sorry if you think your angry replies are gonna save you or make you feel better about yourselves, but I'm pretty sure what had to be said has been said, and that is all.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I never knew accepting ex clan members is a bad thing? lmfao. Fi pulled 60 before BV even joined us last week lol. Keep talking.

Teaming with MM? Lol give me a break. FOEOP has been doing this every week even when Fi wasnt fighting you guys.

Thanks for the fights and gl next week :thumbsup:

Was a fun easy fight.

I don't like fi's attitude once again so we will slump you ONCE AGAIN.

You guys see the puzzle? You talk ****, get slumped, talk ****, get slumped. When will you learn?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Lawl, expected comments from EOP of course "Bv closed into Fi", don't sink down to that level.

About 6 applicants from BV and only 3 Participating in todays Trip.

Nice try though.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -