Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs IR

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lol IR are pretty good at losing preps.

Jk I love you hotkeying. Great job FI, looked close.

Cant beleive u just said that.

Anyways looks like the #1 Med Clann got smacked on like a seagull flying abroad the sea and flies down to get the gallaping scallop from the sea floor

Gj fi

Btw tell addy daddy mcdonald now delivers

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Click here for an excuse to lose to FI in a prep

Spoiler:
Good job, our unit wasn't online so we fought you with most of our low levels aka 1 defense and considering the rules are in your favor we did pretty good.

OT: Good job FI

p2p20v20pure.png

Good job, our unit wasn't online so we fought you with most of our low levels aka 1 defense and considering the rules are in your favor we did pretty good.

Fi had more low lvls than IR... I'm lvl 85 and I saw nearly everyone orange/red.

Any way, ty IR for the prep, was fun :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Some of you take sikh too serious lol, guy doesn't have much brains and he's 4rn, leave him be.

O.T gj FI

That's a bit harsh due to the fact he represents your clan with the Pure Warfare topics :whistling: .

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Some of you take sikh too serious lol, guy doesn't have much brains and he's 4rn, leave him be.

O.T gj FI

That's a bit harsh due to the fact he represents your clan with the Pure Warfare topics :whistling: .

He makes them without being asked too lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I see many excuses from IR. Sikh

That's what I'm saying, this Sikh kid needs a classic ban from the warfare. Runs his mouth 24/9 and he's a nothing in IR.

Let Zaya and turb lead the clan, you be the ***** member you are, and lower your ways. I read just about every excuse that such a wog could use. Accept the loss like Zaya is.

Nice job Fatality

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Wow, it seems like everyone is finally catching on after a couple of weeks about that guy. Took a guys long enough >.<

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

O.T gj FI

Never knew being Canadian is 4n. Idiot I don't post random **** without being asked, btw who the fk are you.

OT: GJ FI

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Looked fun, gratz FI.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

O.T gj FI

Never knew being Canadian is 4n. Idiot I don't post random **** without being asked, btw who the fk are you.

OT: GJ FI

sup 1bang :thumbsup:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png