Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pixel Lure's Looking foe Clan

Pixel Lures

Yo guys I am looking for a good pure clan that mini-wars a lot, has good community, and most importantly..

I am looking for a clan of pures. I do not consider 20+ defence to be a pure. Turmoil pures are just stupid and not pure. Also, I hate having lvl 110+ people in the clan, its annoying.

I have a 25mil bank with tons of returns and full range bonus, and full mage bonus except master wand. I am fully quested and yea.

My stats are:

60 Attack

90 Strength

81 Range (training it atm it will be over 90 by Sunday)

94 Mage (with dt done)

52 Prayer

1 Defence

80 Hp

So yea, I have warring experience and mini experience. So if you have a clan that is mainly 70-90 level pures and not fake 110+ pures, then I'll be happy to join. I have IRC and TeamSpeak3

umm i suggest trying out turbulence. We have only 1-3people with 20def and mostly 1-10def people. We do lots of minis per day if we have 5+ people on, Check the miniwars section for some of our miniwars. We have a great community and a friendly one. We are mostly F2P right now but we'll be doing more P2P in a few weeks or next month.

IRC: #tb-clan

Forums: http://s4.zetaboards.com/TurbulenceRs/index/

Feel free to pm me for info/questions

/query Shokh

photo-5003.jpg

#Malice

1-20 Defence, and almost everyone of us is 70-90 combat.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Too be honest, I'm ex-Malice and would recommend you check them out.

#malice

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

with your criteria, mm or nme if you wake up to your senses and realize that 120+ cb pures are just 108 pures with 99 summ lol even though we have a lot of turms try #havoc. currently #1 mpc ^_^

we also do tons of mini's and preps. just joined a few days ago and it's a pretty cool community :)

can't wait to see you make an intro

ur gona have fun dont worry

ex-Senior Member of Outrage