Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honor Clans

Addy Daddy

The concept of honor is ridiculously hypocritical these days, clans that uphold the "no teleporting" rule because thats how its always been and its tradition, will happily encourage their members to get 35 defence, participate in stuff like hacking and ddos'ing, and generally being all over the place in regards to honor.

A universal honor code no longer exists, it pretty much died in 06. Clans should just pay attention to their own individual rules and respect other clans rules.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on your definition of "Honor". Most people view it as ingame conduct like tabbing, crashing, using overheads etc. In that sense i would say some of the honor clans act just as bad as nh clans.

In the sense of like hacking/ddosing.....lol.

:thumbsup:

How can MM be classified as an honor clan when 2 of their co-leaders are known hackers? 13th hacks an EoP leader and Etho hacks EoP's site.

Obviously honor is up to everyones own interpretation, but in my own i find hacking and such the least honorable thing of all, if you're into that kind of ****.

Personally i don't care, i'll let people run their clans how they want, but i think to tell everyone you are an honorable clan when you're lead by lowly e-criminals is a bit of a joke.

edit; Pretty sure both 3p1c and bluejay tabbed a few weeks back and neither were booted from TLP, everyone is a hypocrite lol.

if i recall eop hacked fi's site and posted everyone info on the main page taunting fi with a video of a pirate dry ******* the air singing "Do what you want cause a pirate is free. You are a pirate!!!!!"

xncgb5.jpg

How can MM be classified as an honor clan when 2 of their co-leaders are known hackers? 13th hacks an EoP leader and Etho hacks EoP's site.

Obviously honor is up to everyones own interpretation, but in my own i find hacking and such the least honorable thing of all, if you're into that kind of ****.

Personally i don't care, i'll let people run their clans how they want, but i think to tell everyone you are an honorable clan when you're lead by lowly e-criminals is a bit of a joke.

edit; Pretty sure both 3p1c and bluejay tabbed a few weeks back and neither were booted from TLP, everyone is a hypocrite lol.

if i recall eop hacked fi's site and posted everyone info on the main page taunting fi with a video of a pirate dry ******* the air singing "Do what you want cause a pirate is free. You are a pirate!!!!!"

its ok if they arent the ones being hacked. but they call others who were given an eop leaders pass by an eop member a nh hacker! also weeks prior two mm members were actually keylogged/ratted by an eop rank. both who made solo k1ng look like some lvl 3

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

LOL!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The only honor clans are Final Ownage Elite and Mayhem Makers. The rest allow teleporting with exceptions, therefor they are not honor clans.

With this in mind, I do not care if my members teleport outside of a trip. The only time they are allowed to teleport on a trip is when they are dying to mains, and not pures. Otherwise, they will NOT teleport from a fight on trip. (Sadly, the only times we got to fight 1v1 with only pures and no mains was against Outrage and MM)

I feel clans like FOE and MM do limit themselves a few apps because of the fact that they are honor and stick to it, but they're strong enough to handle that. I also feel that being a honor clan is no different from being a no-honor clan. There is no special qualities given to either, and as-of no advantages/disadvantages are displayed.

I don't know what your talking about honestly, TLP is probably the biggest honor clan. There may have been a couple exceptions in the history of TLP but I guarantee a punishment was given. FOE 1 items team trips last time I checked and the leader of FOE encourages crashing team trips with rag, is that honor? MM is quite honor though.

except meme who was caught teleporting on vid right?

same with jordan damon x0riax like 10 times epic non of them were kicked, i think xoriax was kicked a few times but was always back and teleing. oh ya and bluejay didnt get kicked for tabbing because he tabbed to me lol

damon got kicked, i'm telling you this and i'm a newfag, where have you been

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

From a nobodies perspective, i respect my clans decision about honour, i refuse to teleport in combat, in trips or not, because thats what my clan wants.

If there are people here who do teleport in combat outside of trips, or even inside, then you obviously don't give two flying ***** about your clan, and when you do get kicked, good riddance. If you don't? It simply suggests that your clan is in a state where it can't afford to lose members, which is pathetic.

Don't pretend MM don't NH, Gack used to camp world 18 1 iteming for 5+ hours a day, thats how he got his kills.. he didn't get kicked.

TLP ranks seem often too keen to kick someone for tele'ing, yesterday when a picture was taken of a member teleing, but his hp bar wasn't up, they seemed almost dissapointed that they were unable to kick this member.

The only honour really comes from the lil clans who try to uphold traditions of early runescape, such as NME, its easier for them as they have a smaller member base and people join them with the intention of recreating earlier runescape, and dominating the ways of today.

Meh, it's scape. If i was about to lose my chaotics and 100m and i was un tb'ed and saw a varrock tab, hell, i would like to see anyone who claims they wouldn't use it

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

From a nobodies perspective, i respect my clans decision about honour, i refuse to teleport in combat, in trips or not, because thats what my clan wants.

If there are people here who do teleport in combat outside of trips, or even inside, then you obviously don't give two flying ***** about your clan, and when you do get kicked, good riddance. If you don't? It simply suggests that your clan is in a state where it can't afford to lose members, which is pathetic.

Don't pretend MM don't NH, Gack used to camp world 18 1 iteming for 5+ hours a day, thats how he got his kills.. he didn't get kicked.

TLP ranks seem often too keen to kick someone for tele'ing, yesterday when a picture was taken of a member teleing, but his hp bar wasn't up, they seemed almost dissapointed that they were unable to kick this member.

The only honour really comes from the lil clans who try to uphold traditions of early runescape, such as NME, its easier for them as they have a smaller member base and people join them with the intention of recreating earlier runescape, and dominating the ways of today.

Meh, it's scape. If i was about to lose my chaotics and 100m and i was un tb'ed and saw a varrock tab, hell, i would like to see anyone who claims they wouldn't use it

Gack had a glory with him!

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

The concept of honor is ridiculously hypocritical these days, clans that uphold the "no teleporting" rule because thats how its always been and its tradition, will happily encourage their members to get 35 defence, participate in stuff like hacking and ddos'ing, and generally being all over the place in regards to honor.

A universal honor code no longer exists, it pretty much died in 06. Clans should just pay attention to their own individual rules and respect other clans rules.

heartline8.gif

This is how this topic is going to go:

How do you feel about them vs No Honor clans?

2. Someone will say which clan is more Honor then the other

3. Someone will quote this persons post saying that it's a lie

4. A MM member will tell everyone that no 1 is a real pure so every clan besides MM is No Honor

5. EOP Rank will say we do what we want

6. Then 1000 posts will be made flaming one another about how 1 clan is more honor then another

7. Then Omni will close the topic/Ban everyone

Conclusion: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all

Lmfao, So true.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

no offence your all ******* idiots.

you think honor exists over a game lol. I stick to my clan rules and thats that, couldnt give a flying **** what other people think or perceive our rules as. WE decide how we play this game and we enjoy it as we do.

I dont get involved with how other clans run their clans tbh they do what they do to enjoy their time so its w/e, I have respect for people that can just say look we enjoy playing the game this way so these are our rules... dont have to agree with them, but thats ok because your not in my clan lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

its ok if they arent the ones being hacked. but they call others who were given an eop leaders pass by an eop member a nh hacker! also weeks prior two mm members were actually keylogged/ratted by an eop rank. both who made solo k1ng look like some lvl 3

woman-laughing.jpg

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

When it was just PoT, I hated them. Now, most clans are inbetween the two categories so I don't really care. But with that being said, I'd only ever join a "pure honor clan," not those who allow exceptions such as Havoc, Outrage, Corrupt Pures, etc.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Based on the traditional definition of honor there are no honor clans on runescape except the Wilderness Guardians.

You all are retarded and have adopted your own meaning of a specific term.

When it was just PoT, I hated them. Now, most clans are inbetween the two categories so I don't really care. But with that being said, I'd only ever join a "pure honor clan," not those who allow exceptions such as Havoc, Outrage, Corrupt Pures, etc.

WTF

=(

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com