Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Package of 2

Well me and Hugger ( yes that gay kid ) are looking for a clan we can both join.

Some things we are looking for

• Friendly community
  • No trolls ( i know that is impossible so not alot of them )
  • Active Mini/Preps
  • Fun Midweeks

That is just the basics of what we are looking for .. We prefer P2p.. but F2p doesn't bother us ether. Mpc or Hpc, but our choice would most likly be an Mpc clan.

I got a 35def turm acc which is :

110901232150.png

Hugger's acc is:

110824155839.png

Then we both share this acc

110901232041.png

*Also idk if it is a problem but Friday events are impossible for me to make because i got School then Practice.*

Quit Scape.

Guessing TLP by the second picture.

Also check out #havoc

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I know hugger from TG and I know he's a beast in p2p (so by default, you must be too :thumbsup: )

~ I think Zenith would benefit from having you in Zenith and I think you'd fit in well. We balance F2P and P2P (lots of us prefer p2p over f2p, so we get a **** ton of p2p minis, we've minied 8 times today alone :P) I think you'd like it in Zenith and you should definately give us a shot.

Good luck finding a home, both of you.

+ Aslong as that 35 def is quested, we got no problem with it, just try to get trip 95s & don't accidentally get 36. or 37.

<.<

>.>

Retired March 2012

Join Zenith would be happy to have you if you have any questions pm me on irc [Z]Logan\Owl

idle in #Zenith

We have mini's daily we did 6 p2p minis and we have at least 3 preps a week active in p2p and f2p

Gl where you go

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Join Zenith, nothing is taken serious you can do whatever you want and at the same time have fun. We have 30+ People in vent daily and 70+ people on the site with 400-500 posts on our forums daily.

We are a fun clan, and now that a lot of clans are pulling into the 30's why not join the fun in the med scene and have some fun preps and pk trips.

Good Luck.

www.zenith-rs.com/forums

^^Register and Make Intro^^

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

I feel vain posting on these topics. You should join the clan you guys want to join not the one some guy posted on your topic saying "YOU'D RLY LIKE THIS CLAN." From the short list of criteria you listed I'd probably suggest joining a team rather than a clan. Teams have the community, active in mini's, and midweeks from what I understand.

However using other people's words Fatality has one of the better communities. Using my own words I'd say we probably have the best community(my opinion). We are focused more on F2p lately just from how it feels, but we do both servers if not try to keep them balanced.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

try havoc. we're dominant in p2p. heard we do amazing in the wildy, going by topics from sunday since I just apped a few days ago. the people here are great and hilarious. never a dull moment.

mini's and intense preps

atleast make an intro and post around on the forums

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Good luck with your searches. I suggest not joining a clan that's once been reopened, stick with the clans that have never closed.

With that being said, #Fatality if you boys like a community, #Tlp if you boys like dominance, and #War-Rs if you straighten **** out.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I feel vain posting on these topics. You should join the clan you guys want to join not the one some guy posted on your topic saying "YOU'D RLY LIKE THIS CLAN." From the short list of criteria you listed I'd probably suggest joining a team rather than a clan. Teams have the community, active in mini's, and midweeks from what I understand.

However using other people's words Fatality has one of the better communities. Using my own words I'd say we probably have the best community(my opinion). We are focused more on F2p lately just from how it feels, but we do both servers if not try to keep them balanced.

^ He put it in the best words ever possible, if you wanna have a chill time go to Fi.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

Check out Zenith dude. #Zenith is the irc. We always have people active and vent and are balanced in p2p and f2p.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

^ He put it in the best words ever possible, if you wanna have a chill time go to Fi.

yeh well said, but we just want to see who wants us even though thats pretty bad saying cause ofc every clan will post o join us cuz they want the +2 . .we have an idea of who to join yet but we just really want to hear what other people are saying.. About the team thing . doesnt work out for me as i dont scape 24/7. so between school/practice and trying to hand out id never make a trip. :c

Quit Scape.