Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Comes to a Close

Xpnkrockemox

From my topic on WAR's forums:

Its been a long ride everyone, i think well over 2 years We Are Royalty has been open. We started as a very small clan and me and Jim as leaders and a coupel good friends working together and basicly were a team to start out. I never really had been in a clan or team before We Are Royalty, this was my first time leading anything, we were very new and our first mini was god awfull but we still won it. With that win on our backs i started to learn more about clanning and i started trying to make a name for WAR.

WAR became known for our lure vids, we have 4 lure vids to this day and at one point our 4th lure vid reached like 14k views maybe more cant remember and our youtube reaching over 1k subs. Our name was out there, the youtube community had heard of us and the pure world knew about us. In the pure world we are known as a mature friendly clan. To me WAR was a home, with a bunch of good friend and a bunch of good laughs. So many memorys i will keep from this experience.

As we progressed i got us into more clan vs clan things, preps/minis/run ins we got good, we were farely good at them and have won a good portion of our p2p and f2p preps. Not only did we start out as a p2p clan but i pushed as well as Souli pushed to get us strong in f2p and i cant believe how strong we got. Not a single clan expected much out of us in f2p but we proved them wrong, winning against countless f2p based clans in preps and run ins it showed me we were a strong clan overall.

Leading WAR i never wanted to be #1 in anything, all i cared about was hanging with my members and friends, creating good moments and letting the haters hate. We have had our share of haters and im sure some of you are so happy we are closing, well to bad none of us care. We did wat we wanted and we had a great time doing it. You can never take that from us, and never will. We wont forget wat we did, or who we faught, or the fun we had.

I have had some great ranks in my time leading WAR some strong leaders, and great friends, i hope the best for all of u. To all my co leaders which i love, Jim, Chris, Equites, Raided, Souli, Belgium, Panic, Hugger thanks for leading along side of me and thanks for being such good friends, thank you for all the work u did and put into WAR. You have no idea how much u have helped me and the clan.

To all the WAR members, ex-war retired WAR thank you for being a member, thank you for taking the time out of ur sat and sunday and making it to events and thank you for being such good people. To all my current members, thank you for sticking with us even tho times have been tough, we have been through alot and im glad to have you all by my side.

WAR started as a 5 man clan and we have made it to pulling 45s to a p2p sunday and ******* **** up to pulling 40s to f2p and doing work. I never expected WAR to go that far. I was just hoping to have some fun and see were it took me lol.

Im proud to say i was the Leader/Founder of WAR, i will never forget any of you, or the funny times we shared.

I have become inactive, as well as alot of ranks, we are in college now, most of us have jobs, girl friends, irl problems watever u name it we got it. Its just taking a toll ont he clan and i cant stand to see us closing for any other reason. No clan has ever made me think we should close, no clan has ever done enough to hurt us where we should close.

We are closing because the time has come, we had a great run 2 years is a long time to be open, we have had countless great events with some great members.

To my members, the only clans i suggest u join is Eruption of Pures (#Clan-eop) or Control (#Ctrl). Why i suggest those clans is because they have treated WAR with respect since day one, have helped us out, have given us friendly preps minis run ins and has never flamed us for anything.

The leaders of Eop and CT know wat they are doing and they have some great ranks in there. Hopefully you guys find a good home and im hoping my suggestions are to your liking.

If im on i will always be idling in #WAr-rs and id like it if u guys would as well. Chill with me and chill with ur Ex WAR members.

Good luck to you all.

Joel.

Just wanted to thank all the people that supported WAR, thank u for all the help. Thanks for reading.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you were doing just fine jeez..

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

real shame, i enjoyed fighting alongside you when i was in #ctrl, but now im #tlp

anyone who remembers the 1 hour fight vs sko with ctrl, im GIlIlIIIlIl, was fun times. #tlp :)

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

Wow, never knew you were open for so long. Sucks to see you go, it seemed you were the only clan who actually pked for fun.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Wow, never knew you were open for so long. Sucks to see you go, it seemed you were the only clan who actually pked for fun.

True that man.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

RIP WAR<3. One of the best clans I've ever been in.

Love u bro. Yes h0m0

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Never really liked you.

Rip

I swear to god you guys were the biggest faqs here in the pure community. You never told us why u kept hitting us and even followed us into single. Did we hurt you guys so much because I dont remember anything. We probably just lured 1 of ur mains @ mage bank.

WAR was the best clan I've ever been in. The trips were always funny. Our preps were fun. Everything we did was fun.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Never really liked you.

Rip

I swear to god you guys were the biggest faqs here in the pure community. You never told us why u kept hitting us and even followed us into single. Did we hurt you guys so much because I dont remember anything. We probably just lured 1 of ur mains @ mage bank.

WAR was the best clan I've ever been in. The trips were always funny. Our preps were fun. Everything we did was fun.

YEA ******* BUDDY

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

RIP WAR. Never really cared much for you guys (not in a mean way I just didn't pay much attention). But it seems like you had a lot of good times and that's all that matters. I like the EoP/CT thing you did, two good clans right there.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Think we've been on opposite sides of conflict, but you guys really embraced clanning for the fun of it. Rest in peace.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice