Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jz looking + mates

I Jz I

Jz. Just know that you will forever be in my heart.

It's going to be weird seeing you in a different clan.

Just know that you're one of the 5 people I respect most in this game, and any clan will be lucky to have you. In my both Clan experiences, you were the kid that stepped up when things got tough and did work. You're a legendary friendly kid who has fanboys in every clan.

Also, I'm ******* gonna snipe you on saturdays.

Suggestions from my part;

If you don't mind going adamant it's

-Zenith (they're voting to remove Addy from F2P events)

-IR (for obvs reasons)

-Fi

If not going Adamant, I'd recomment

-TH (chillax with Maf1a talking about walks on the beach and whutnot)

-BV (if you re-open I'll become warlord)

-MM (rock it with pierz)

I won't try to recruit you in NME, I know your reasons and I respect them. Just know that you will forever be part of Negative and Malice with me.

And tell Dave I said hi.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out Intense Redemption.

We're #1 MPC in both servers.

We have a pretty chill community that I bet you'll enjoy.

A few people from Malice are joining as well.

#irclan - http://www.rs-ir.com

If not I'd say check out The Hatred ;).

Good luck finding a clan.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

ur a pretty chill guy, come check out #Ramage-Facade, great community and is f2p based like Malice :D

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

A few ex-malice made their homes in EoP the first time they closed, and have been here ever since and have really enjoyed themselves. We're no longer allowing addy on trips so i guess we meet that criteria, and if you're interested in experiencing a really fun, active clan that does fantastically in both servers, then we'd be a great option.

On top of that, we have an active forum/ts/irc propped up by our close knit community, and it's very easy to integrate in too.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

ur a pretty chill guy, come check out #Ramage-Facade, great community and is f2p based like Malice :D
Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Give The Hatred a shot. We want you to join us and on the behalf of myself I welcome you into the community. We have no adamant. We do not accept 30 defense, nor do we allow it to events. It's a good community and I'm happy to be a part of it. Some very good guys in the clan, check us out. #The-Hatred

Give The Hatred a shot. We want you to join us and on the behalf of myself I welcome you into the community. We have no adamant. We do not accept 30 defense, nor do we allow it to events. It's a good community and I'm happy to be a part of it. Some very good guys in the clan, check us out. #The-Hatred

Mafia is a rank. :/

24l0euh.png

Proud Ex-Elite of Negative
Proud Ex-Senator of Malice
Proud Ex-Senior Member of Intense Redemption
Proud Member of Enemy

I see some of you guys going to NMe, which is fine, but I think TH will fit you guys.

We have been good buddies with Malice since the start. A lot of EX old school Malice used to be in TH back in 2007.

We got a few Malice members joining TH. I really think you guys would fit in pretty well. We dont really take this came to seriously. We just wan to have fun and we do so with what we got. We have F2p and p2p minis daily, and we have a lot of hide n seek events. We are a pretty layed back community with most of us already in College.

I hope you consider joining TH.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Mafia is a rank. :/

Shut up Jz. You know that your love for me will overcome your dislike of Mafia. For real though, I would love to be in a clan with you again and I've really enjoyed TH and their community. You are a great loyal member and you would definitely fit in TH very well.

Come to daddy.<3 I miss having naked webcam chats with you.

http://www.th-rs.com/

#The_Hatred

P.s. I didn't enjoy IR.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png