Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R1N lookin

Brayden

Hello guys, my name is Brayden. I\'m 16, I play hockey, party have fun with friends whatever. I\'m looking for a clan, as I have left zenith, due to the fact, Ryan can\'t act normal and civilized, and only thinks about himself. I\'m looking for a clan thats f2p/p2p based, chill community. Doesn\'t really matter.

Stats are:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/statsuq.jpg/

Clan history:

Divinity-Warlord

Complete Domination- High council

Devastation-Experienced member

TGG-Member

Zenith-Old school

Very experienced, and I know what im doing.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

HI BRAYDEN

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Check out outrage man you would be a great addition to the clan. I have seen your maturity around these forums which is a good thing. www.Outrage-Rs.com -> Make an introduction man

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Lmfao so you're the kid who brought mithril arrows, oh dear...

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Best of luck man, you're a great member and whatever clan gets you is lucky. I'd suggest trying to work things out with Zenith, since thats where you're history is. If not, then Check out Fatality, or EOP.

Havoc would be a good choice, but they are p2p based. Not sure about any other MPC's out there atm.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

you need to reconsider. i know you get angry and get mad but pming sean during our prep with IR was a stupid and immature thing to do. you could have made us lose that round. you need to calm down annd come back to zenith before you app to a clan and withdraw it and look like an idiot.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?