Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Minis

Ayo Loki

Not into F2P at all, but the only time I've done F2P minis with Havoc they tend to be very long and dependent on binds. Whenever I go to one of them, I'm ALWAYS told it's nothing like that in a f2p prep/wild fight. This is contrary to P2P where minis there can help shape you up better for P2P warring. Now, on to my questions(Would like views from high pulling f2p clans and low pulling):

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally?

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins?

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while?

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Yes

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? Not really just to help with spamming I guess

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? Spamming/tanking/hugging is what I get out of f2p minis

Even tho we have so many worlds to war in idk why we still sit in clanwars and mini war there

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? prolly more than p2p minis

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? yep, individual tanking, binds spamming

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? ofc

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Yes

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? Not really just to help with spamming I guess

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? Spamming/tanking/hugging is what I get out of f2p minis

Even tho we have so many worlds to war in idk why we still sit in clanwars and mini war there

You can do more then one round and clans can't lie about opts in clw

Proud civilian of Cake Town

thunderbannerbh1.jpg

Yes of Course

* Spamming

* Piling

* Dragging

* Tanking

This, although they are completely different to large scale f2p fights.

But then again, I would say p2p minis/preps are also completely different to Sunday fights, in that in the wilderness a large part of P2P is tactical in regards choosing where to fight, using hills and other obstacles to your advantage, and of course returning. However, in clan wars p2p events, it's more just whichever clan can outtank the other.

Thats why some of the best p2p cw clans aren't very good in the wilderness.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

also side note: imo p2p minis only used to practice tanking assuming u can already brid

f2p mini: whole package tbh thats hy its easier to become a f2p clan rather than a p2pclan more fun imo

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Not really, P2P miniwarring is more fun, I enjoy f2p preps more than p2p ones though

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? not really, but its tanking practice ( not really the same without overheads opposed to a pkri/prep overs are on)

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? It can shape you up into a good f2p tank, which means you won't get 1banged in the middle of an f2p prep

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Alot more than p2p.

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? Tanking/Spamming/Pilingwise yes other than that no.

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? Yes, it greatly improves a beginners experience.

Many clans miniwar.

Smaller the opts, the more drawn out the mini is.

It shapes your clan up a bit, practice to get those rusty edges off you. It also helps with spamming and piling if you practice it.

Hostility

Minis are nothing like Wilderness fights or preps. Especially since Prayer, corrupt and dung are ALWAYS off in F2P minis.

The prayer is off so people can GET banged, and not everyone just eats till out.

The corrupt and dung, I have no idea.

Minis are supposed to be used to level up a clan's potential, giving everyone some warring experience.

This gets nulled by every clan having a mini unit, and 80% of the clan not caring/bothering to show up for a Mini.

Tl;Dr;

Make Mini's overs off, Corrupt/dung on, dangerous.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Yes, certainly

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? Yes, it's great practive for spamming, keeping together etc, especially if you don't use ts.

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while? Certainly, if you don't use ts people start spamming ingame more which helps in f2p a great deal, it helps with transitions and helps work on peoples tanking skills.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

No.

People dont bring binds unless it's a 20 vs 20 fight or because they are in addy.

Also people spam more in mini's whilst clans just left click randomly in the wild.

Notice that clans who are really good at miniwars are usually **** in the wild.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Do clans still F2P mini occasionally? Yea.

Do F2P minis reflect towards f2p preps/run ins? Nah not really, I guess you can call it getting used to the F2P surroundings.

In comparison to P2P minis, does f2p mini help give experience in F2P warring after a while?

I guess so?

No.

People dont bring binds unless it's a 20 vs 20 fight or because they are in addy.

Also people spam more in mini's whilst clans just left click randomly in the wild.

I've always brought binds, and in the last few weeks I see this trend rise. That being said, the more people over 1 def, the less they bind.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

No.

not really true on your last sentence, i don't see how being good at miniwars reflects to being bad in the wild lol

Hostility

No.

not really true on your last sentence, i don't see how being good at miniwars reflects to being bad in the wild lol

that makes no sense charlie..

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

I learned how to war in F2P through F2P minis and applied it to bigger wars when I joined bigger clans.

I also learned the basics and fundamentals of F2P calling through F2P minis.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

An interesting topic! I'll give my input (where it's not wanted, haha)

F2P miniwars (I'm counting mini-war as 10v10 or less) are vital both as a clan and individually. Well, that's my belief anyway. Lots of people have already picked up on the basic information like tanking and spamming but I have a few more issues to pick up on;

Gear - In a P2P mini, even if it's a one defence cap or other rules people tend to bring max gear; Wands, SoL, Infinity, Berserker Rings, etc. In a F2P mini the best you can really bring is your PvP gear with the exception of RC robes (which is not a massive bonus opposed to PvP gear)

Another issue I'd like to pick up on is the WINNING of F2P miniwars. In P2P it can be won by an individual with a rambo spec. In F2P it is won by a team effort. Pile transition is a massive part of winning a F2P mini. If everyone on your team can quickly switch to a pile once one is dropped and catch the person off guard you're going to be at a clear advantage to a clan who kill a pile and run around waiting for the next call. Obviously this comes with practice and that's exactly what miniwarring is. Pile transition is just one example of a skill that instantly converts from the scale of a miniwar to that of a large scale run-in.

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."
IRC: iPanda | Send me a message | #PureWarfare
ixqdn4.png
Click my signature to visit my Goals and Achievements thread!

Minis are nothing like Wilderness fights or preps. Especially since Prayer, corrupt and dung are ALWAYS off in F2P minis.

The prayer is off so people can GET banged, and not everyone just eats till out.

The corrupt and dung, I have no idea.

Minis are supposed to be used to level up a clan's potential, giving everyone some warring experience.

This gets nulled by every clan having a mini unit, and 80% of the clan not caring/bothering to show up for a Mini.

Tl;Dr;

Make Mini's overs off, Corrupt/dung on, dangerous.

F2P Minis are completely different than P2P minis for sure.

Most players new to pure clanning get their first pure clanning experience in F2P minis. This teaches them the basics of F2P warring. They learn how to tank around objects, they learn the importance of spamming names, and they learn the importance of being organized. They will learn how to do pile transition which is important for ALL types of F2P wars. You learn from F2P minis that if you don't work as a team, you will lose. 1 Person can rarely change the outcome of a F2P mini.

P2P is entirely different experience. In P2P minis organization is important, but not near as much as in F2P. P2P minis require good gear and stats. Basically, the team with the best gear/weapons is usually the winner(From my p2p experience), while in F2P, all the gear is similar with no overpowered weapons. One person can easily change the outcome by hitting an amazing spec. Tanking is completely different in P2P than in F2P. There are no walls to hug, prayers are on, you have phoenix necklaces and brews, and you get frozen for alot longer than 5 seconds.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png