Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Makes Beating Mains Look Easy, ft team supreme&zenith

D4rk Mayhem

They were never "the last pure clan" as they have kids with 5+ def, let alone those unquested 22 def mains they have cruising with them.

You 2k11 prods are hilarious, you cant help accidental levels and it does not make anyone any less pure, quested def on the other hand isnt pure especially 30 quested defence levels because that means you got it up on purpose. You cant really prove people with 20def quested it(could be from accidents) so thats why it became acceptable. But with turmoil on the other hand you cant really go "oops did a million quests and accidentally got 30defence, oopsie". Theres absolute proof you got ur def up on purpose with turmoil. Eops unquested 35 def retards are more pure then foe's 31def turmoilers. It hasnt been about maximum offence for years. Ever since the day barrows gloves came out 40deffers have been better then 1def pures. Aka hitting higher at same combat as 1def. Stop trying to drag MM down with you to the embarassing situation you desperate clans now find urself in because we remain pure and ur bs doesent make any sense you retarded mexican.

yeh, but you can accidentally do nature spirit and a RFD subquest :wallbash:

And you're saying pures are no longer about offensive bonuses? It seems you have really lost your way lilguy, why don't you just get 60 defence unquested, but its pure because you didn't get any offensive bonuses from it :drag:

Oh dem! Nicely said.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They were never "the last pure clan" as they have kids with 5+ def, let alone those unquested 22 def mains they have cruising with them.

You 2k11 prods are hilarious, you cant help accidental levels and it does not make anyone any less pure, quested def on the other hand isnt pure especially 30 quested defence levels because that means you got it up on purpose. You cant really prove people with 20def quested it(could be from accidents) so thats why it became acceptable. But with turmoil on the other hand you cant really go "oops did a million quests and accidentally got 30defence, oopsie". Theres absolute proof you got ur def up on purpose with turmoil. Eops unquested 35 def retards are more pure then foe's 31def turmoilers. It hasnt been about maximum offence for years. Ever since the day barrows gloves came out 40deffers have been better then 1def pures. Aka hitting higher at same combat as 1def. Stop trying to drag MM down with you to the embarassing situation you desperate clans now find urself in because we remain pure and ur bs doesent make any sense you retarded mexican.

yeh, but you can accidentally do nature spirit and a RFD subquest :wallbash:

And you're saying pures are no longer about offensive bonuses? It seems you have really lost your way lilguy, why don't you just get 60 defence unquested, but its pure because you didn't get any offensive bonuses from it :drag:

Hence why we set a defence cap in place years ago so that it wouldnt get completely ridiculous with people running around with 30+def and ****. And look where we are now with clans that disrespect these caps, set in place before ur clans were even created. Look at the pure world now thanks to clans like urs, bunch of tryhards running around with adamant in f2p leeching ur specials in p2p wearing snakeskin dds and a str ammy lol. Dont act like you know what pures are about you have no history.

And no you cant accidentaly do nature spirit but its too hard to control whos done it and who havent so it became acceptable but still looked down on. And 20 def is still a long way from 32def 95prayer.

U guys lost to tb and have got 3-0'd by foe the last 10 minis

Ur trolling is getting old and last time i mini'd foe it was with only pure accounts allowed <20 def and we 3-0'd you easily.

d4rksig2.png

Ur trolling is getting old and last time i mini'd foe it was with only pure accounts allowed <20 def and we 3-0'd you easily.

So using an MM unit you beat a foe team that isn't their unit :o

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Ya pretty much foe are nothing without theyre mains. And if we're mini'ing theyre unit and i hop on my 30def turm prayer tank they cry lol.

d4rksig2.png

Ya pretty much foe are nothing without theyre mains. And if we're mini'ing theyre unit and i hop on my 30def turm prayer tank they cry lol.

Lmfao ur so full of ****, please show me a link to this mini you keep speaking off. You also bring death snr to all your minis vs foe and he's 33 def, why would we complain when we 3-0 you either way. Also grats on finally winning a mini after 20+ tries.

Lmfao ur so full of ****, please show me a link to this mini you keep speaking off. You also bring death snr to all your minis vs foe and he's 33 def, why would we complain when we 3-0 you either way. Also grats on finally winning a mini after 20+ tries.

was 25th August 2011, i believe some kid called X0 on irc was leading it, if dont remember completely wrong, i got the def cap after he asked me for a mini. Or was it b a v vs or something .....not rly sure.

d4rksig2.png

5+ def is main though.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

`Pure did you seriously just warn me for retaliating to the kid who just flamed me and deleted my post while his is still there? wow..try to stay objective there mr. Mod you clearly have some issues with mm, be it jelausy because we are pure or whatever it is you have to be able to stay objective as a moderator. And would you like to point out what you ment with this?

i see a guy with 25+ def on your side

Dont just say that and make us look bad, when its not true do you want me to go get the cc pics? Please edit ur post.

NOT COOL.

d4rksig2.png

`Pure did you seriously just warn me for retaliating to the kid who just flamed me and deleted my post while his is still there? wow..try to stay objective there mr. Mod you clearly have some issues with mm, be it jelausy because we are pure or whatever it is you have to be able to stay objective as a moderator. And would you like to point out what you ment with this?

Dont just say that and make us look bad, when its not true do you want me to go get the cc pics? Please edit ur post.

NOT COOL.

it has nothing to do with what clan your in or him being jelous of you, its that fact that you are so ignorant. Ill save you the troubles of looking up what that word means

ig·no·rant Adjective/ˈignərənt/

Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.

im still waiting for the proof of this mini you keep speaking off.

NOT COOL.

it has nothing to do with what clan your in or him being jelous of you, its that fact that you are so ignorant. Ill save you the troubles of looking up what that word means

I believe there is no proof other then cc pics since it wasnt vidded, why dont you check on ur own member scoring system, but we can redo anytime you want if you think you can pull atleast 10 people that meet MM requirements.

d4rksig2.png

NOT COOL.

I believe there is no proof other then cc pics since it wasnt vidded, why dont you check on ur own member scoring system, but we can redo anytime you want if you think you can pull atleast 10 people that meet MM requirements.

expected response, take a lap kid

`Pure did you seriously just warn me for retaliating to the kid who just flamed me and deleted my post while his is still there?

No I meant to go to your profile and just add it on. I made a post in mod boards like a week ago about it I can even show you in pm if you'd like. I accidentally did it from this topic and didn't want that user has been warned for this post thing to be there because it just brings stupid attention.

Arp-1.png

Tanked well first round, gj bro.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

`Pure did you seriously just warn me for retaliating to the kid who just flamed me and deleted my post while his is still there?

No I meant to go to your profile and just add it on. I made a post in mod boards like a week ago about it I can even show you in pm if you'd like. I accidentally did it from this topic and didn't want that user has been warned for this post thing to be there because it just brings stupid attention.

dw d4rk i got suspended for a week for finding a loophole in their PCR list

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

idk why you're so proud of killing supreme, they're like #4 team.

oh and you have de4th snr fighting for you in every other mini and he's like 33 defence and 95 prayer so idk what you're talking about, you were the last pure clan untill 2-3 weeks when you let de4th snr mini with you :) now there's no pure clans left, woot.

LOL bro we beat savage all the ****** time man. Savage ain't nothing witout SOLs lmfao, and you know that. De4th is lower def then you bro.

And oh look it's D4rk bitching about defence when it's 1 def cap.

Go lose to tb lmfao