Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption vs. Corrupt Pures F2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

we did more then what i expected due to your combat averages, thx for the fights

Didn't you just beat MM? Don't want to hear that bullsheee

Arnt you the guys who brag about having the highest cmb lvls or something

not trying to flame or troll just saying cmb avgs are a big advantage and you put it to full use so good job. Thanks again for the fight

110915164544.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we did more then what i expected due to your combat averages, thx for the fights

not trying to flame or troll just saying cmb avgs are a big advantage and you put it to full use so good job. Thanks again for the fight

110915164544.png

can you just train then mate

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

You act like im saying your whole win was based off your cmb lvls. im just saying a big part of it was, not taking anything away :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

110915164544.png

That's a sexy ass picture, don't really know what my clan does these days if that's what they brag about then that's on them. Guess stressing training and being For The Clan is truly working.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

110915164544.png

That's a sexy ass picture, don't really know what my clan does these days if that's what they brag about then that's on them. Guess stressing training and being For The Clan is truly working.

Just go sing a song fagget.

2cgjyaf.jpg

110915164544.png

Just go sing a song fagget.

Ironic cause usually when I sing pu$$y follows, so the fagget isn't needed. On another note you're still super nerdy.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

And again ur cockiness gets annoying. #1 MED FOR A REASON. Your not even a med clan lmao

o gj btw

mpc = med pulling clan, show me proof that we do not pull within the med region compared to other med clans.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

l0l0l pk3rs still using my acc <3

l0l ily taze<3

GF cp

and uh i just dont know why clans didnt use double xp weekend liek us :down:

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

While CP is beastly matched under 30, IR is even beastlyer.

Nice topic layout, and it pains me to see one of your members eating dogs.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

And again ur cockiness gets annoying. #1 MED FOR A REASON. Your not even a med clan lmao

o gj btw

mpc = med pulling clan, show me proof that we do not pull within the med region compared to other med clans.

well eveyr1 describe med else but last sunday you pulled 50 so l0l

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

o gj btw

well eveyr1 describe med else but last sunday you pulled 50 so l0l

reading what you just put gave me head pain

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png