Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP go big in P2P

Solo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veneratio closed into EOP, Epidemic closed into EOP, WAR closed into EOP, POT closed into EOP, Zenith closed into EOP (later re opened), and most recently Control closed into EOP, The requirements in EOP (and every other clan besides MM) have been accomodated to accept 30-39 defence, with a good amount of them being unquested. Throughout all of this, MM has remained the same, true to its original morals and beliefs, still flourishing with the original founders/leaders/oldschool/veterans that made it a great clan. No other clan older than 5 years can claim this.

"30 defence is pure, learn to adapt, get with 2011"

Let me be up front with the members in your, and every other pure clan (and i intend no offense to anyone):

You adapt to keep up with MM. Every clan that closes into you, every advantage you can get, every extra defense level you have, every overpowered prayer you have, every trip you have that requires you to sign up for is to keep in line with the Mayhem Makers, to no avail. We are the standard, we are the last remaining pure clan in this game, and we are the only clan that will be standing when the dust settles and this community dies.

See you next week, and every week until your clan closes into the next ****-talking clan that emerges from the depths of this increasingly **** game. See if you can keep up.

Those clans that chose to join us in the past and not you should tell you something about EoP. We are NOT like you, a clan you join to attend trips and be a nobody. We are a family. We can honestly say, that if one of us weren't here, the clan would be an entirely different scene. This is something MM will never have.

You're assuming everything revolves around MM when it really doesn't. Our turmoil members didn't get turmoil to adapt with MM. They got turmoil because it offers extreme offensive bonuses, which is what pures are based on. It's funny cause we banned adamant and you're still crying about it and making excuses. Grow up.

We'll see you next week and the week after that as well. Unlike you, we don't care if you beat us or if we beat you. The fact that you had sign ups to try and ruin our birthday just proves how much you care about us. We know what we did this weekend, and we know what we accomplished, and we have been more successful than your clan, and we are proud of everything we have done. We play with no regrets, and that is that...so I'm sorry if you think your wall of text saved you, but I'm pretty sure what had to be said has been said, and that is all.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

declare on your forums so your retarded members can flame and troll my topic? so your leaders can delete it and ban me reason: k0 s0nnie gf no rm?

i declared on you publicly, and it was declined by rewaz because you won't war us with those rules

i'll say it again

20 def cap/all off

october 8th

ml lock 48 hours before war

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I don't hear of anybody ddosing, and we definately don't have to in order to win. Thanks however, for saying that I made a good point....I thought so too, finally someone from your clan agrees with me. :)

Edit: Sorry for double post.

thekingu.png

Keep on topic, any more flames is a warn.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

you crashed us twice vs foe and count both as wins. sad...

They just posted their ******* Saturday Trip. Dont get mad its wildy..

Gj EOP 6Years thats a hell of a trip!

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

edit: Where the **** were TLP today lmfao?

You wouldn't know cus your gp isn't worth it for tlp's loyal members :D

Gj, wonder what the next few weeks will bring in p2p.

207pylu.png

Re-Accepted into TLP - 16/8/2011
Accepted as Proud member - 25/8/2011
Promoted to Experienced member - 12/9/2011