Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan.

-Brad-

Man my friend quite a list, but i'll throw out my two cents, you say you want both servers?

That my friend is quite possible.

You could join Mayhem Makers, but you said you wanted a good communtiy? oh well that won't happen sorry.

You could join Final Ownage Elite, but you said you wanted f2p also, ehh... yeah not gonna happen unless you like running around in addy spamming "LOL MAD MM"?!!!@!@!!!

Well i guess you could join Eruption of Pures!, they just had there 6 years of "smashing" clans, but that ego seems a bit to big for you, and not to mention there community...l0l

Well i guess after that there's Zenith... oh wait you said you wanted to have friends in other clans, yeah i think that's against there beliefs.

Well i mean i guess there's also CP!, oh wait no... too much addy yet again :/

Well i mean you could go to The Hated! they pull... 20s... and sit in single... ehh guess that conflicts with getting fights, community i hear is good though.

Well if not TH then i guess you could go to Exiled Force! Oh wait no... again pulling 20s and siting in single or teaming with only some other purple clan for some rivalry.

Well i guess there is outrage! i mean there good at p2p... but were a BS clan first... yeah.... i guess that conflicts with the community and possibly the leaders.

Well i guess that could leave Intense Redemption... oh wait leaders again... no nevermind

Well i guess the only good choice left is NME, atleast they have the balls to do anything in the pure world anymore..

Good luck finding a clan sir! :)

im not ganna flame , all i will say that we dont pull 20s , u can just reply join nme and not cry

I wasn't crying, i was giving an honest answer, you can perceive it anyway you want.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a horrible clan searching topic tbh. So much flame.

I think it is a pretty good topic, we are having fun ALL YEA Zenith doesn't know how to have fun. It is isn't massive flaming it is telling the truth and I am sorry half of the clans can't take the truth and take this WAY to serious. You think it is horrible because I won't join Zenith.

im not ganna flame , all i will say that we dont pull 20s , u can just reply join nme and not cry

So he was right about you sitting in single and teaming? Because I was about to make my app for your epic clan in til I read that. :confused:

xdf1vq.png

should join Venom, real active site ect ect what you're looking for. some real good staff.

oh and

Got alot of mini's daily.

check our site

here

#Venom in IRC

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

what's the def average in your clan?

Speakin with no innocence, that's a great question.

I would like to know actually, lol.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Don't join a clan, its not worth it. You'll get sucked into all the propoganda/drama. If you want a clan, I suggest an mpc. Not Ir/Z though, they tend to flame alot.

TH would probably be my top pick atm for best community/most mature members. NME seems a bit cocky, they get caught up in flame wars alot.

Like I said, in my opinion there is not one clan worth joining in our community. Its all the same ********.

Good man.

Yeah we arent pulling 50's or 70's

Yeah we dont prep every single day.

We also dont have 100 people on IRC or forums daily.

But what we do have, is an amazing Clan Pride. You will be surprised when you see our members and their love for The hatred.

Most of us are above 18 and are in college or working full time.

We have a pretty active IRC and forums, despite not having 100+ on all the time.

Like others said, and they are not lying, we have an amazing community, and we take pride in that.

We dont flame, or at least try not to.

We dont like getting involved in this PW drama that reminds me of High School.

We dont get dragged into any of that.

I'm sorry we are not active as NME or EOP, OR MM, etc. But to be honest, I love that.

I love having a close, active community where EVERY SINGLE MEMBER gets along.

Where every single member, makes an impact on our community.

I'll be honest, if our members were to sign up as yes on weekends, we'd be pulling in the high 40's

However, most of us, cannot do that. We cannot devote our life to this game, therefore we pull in the mid 20's close 30's

And yet we have a blas on our PK TRIPS. We may not be competing with the top dogs, but who says, we need to be, in order to have fun?

We love this game, mainly for The hatred. We dont take this game too seriously, and yet we do well.

I hope you read all of that and I hope you consider The Hatred, your new home.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Your best bet, is TH.

I got to know their members, and ranks and they are some great people, fun clan, they have a good amount of events. F2p based but are working for p2p.

Check them out.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I think it is a pretty good topic, we are having fun ALL YEA Zenith doesn't know how to have fun. It is isn't massive flaming it is telling the truth and I am sorry half of the clans can't take the truth and take this WAY to serious. You think it is horrible because I won't join Zenith.

So he was right about you sitting in single and teaming? Because I was about to make my app for your epic clan in til I read that. :confused:

I guarentee'd if you came into Zenith's vent for one day you'd be pissing your pants. Josh isn't even a leader, he just manages our site.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I guarentee'd if you came into Zenith's vent for one day you'd be pissing your pants. Josh isn't even a leader, he just manages our site.

i've been on zenith's vent for multiple days, nothing interesting happened... :/

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png

I can see ur french, lool well I'm french aswell.. if ur looking for a nice clan w/ a nice community come toward the young rebels, just pm Zee Kevin in rs.. YR-RS.webs.com

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

I can see ur french, lool well I'm french aswell.. if ur looking for a nice clan w/ a nice community come toward the young rebels, just pm Zee Kevin in rs.. YR-RS.webs.com

Who is the Young Rebels? How can you see that I am French we are on a computer you can't see me. ( At least I hope you can't cuz if you can then we have a problem ) Also I am not French and I would never join a clan without a irc channel

xdf1vq.png

Brad, like I tell you over and over again. #irclan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

EOP's ego is as high as it should be. We do work.

I REALLY like NME, and if it weren't for EOP I'd probably join them. BUT; They're cocky, all they do is talk alot of ****, and a few of the ranks are extremely bad ranks.

Every clan has it's pro's and con's. I suggest you join EOP, as the community is great (apart from those few people that every clan has)

You don't need to join to experience the clan. Intro on our site (www.eop-rs.com) and come to a few events, talk on IRC, and TS, and make your decision after a little while, I'm sure you'll like EOP.

We do around 15 miniwars daily, some times when we feel like it we do around 4-5 consecutively. We have quite a few preps a week. As I mentioned before our community is great. The only problem is we've 300+ people in the whole community (Clan Friends, Guests, Ex-EOP, etc..) so there are bound to be some people that are dikheds. Our IRC is the most active on SwiftIRC, next to #BNC. Our Site is extremely active. Like to the point I wish it wasn't. Lastly, our ranks are ALL active except one of our leaders who's in Africa atm.

www.eop-rs.com #Clan-EOP

EDIT: lmfao I can't believe CP stole that signature from us.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

EOP's ego is as high as it should be. We do work.

I REALLY like NME, and if it weren't for EOP I'd probably join them. BUT; They're cocky, all they do is talk alot of ****, and a few of the ranks are extremely bad ranks.

Every clan has it's pro's and con's. I suggest you join EOP, as the community is great (apart from those few people that every clan has)

You don't need to join to experience the clan. Intro on our site (www.eop-rs.com) and come to a few events, talk on IRC, and TS, and make your decision after a little while, I'm sure you'll like EOP.

We do around 15 miniwars daily, some times when we feel like it we do around 4-5 consecutively. We have quite a few preps a week. As I mentioned before our community is great. The only problem is we've 300+ people in the whole community (Clan Friends, Guests, Ex-EOP, etc..) so there are bound to be some people that are dikheds. Our IRC is the most active on SwiftIRC, next to #BNC. Our Site is extremely active. Like to the point I wish it wasn't. Lastly, our ranks are ALL active except one of our leaders who's in Africa atm.

www.eop-rs.com #Clan-EOP

EDIT: lmfao I can't believe CP stole that signature from us.

Nme is cocky? wait wait wait wait.... isn't your webmaster our leader? uh oh....

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png