Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's View - Red vs Blue

Milky

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect to all clans that were mature enough to keep up this event. Shame some clans are always trying to seek attention.

Ty for organizing this event PW.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

Looked super fun wish I would have went, thanks to everybody on team blue and team red for making this event something different and a bit of fun, even though the lad is ****** retarded haha. Best of luck tomorrow to everybody in P2P...imagine a P2P RvB war, that would be intense as ****. :P

thekingu.png

the calls were fine, was just the fact cp and mm got added to your team with was nobody's fault.

Was decent and im glad it was done and dusted in a shorter amount of time.

I can happily say we killed a lot then got beat due to outside interference and left. No shame on our part.

#TEAM-WALLI

Also dont talk **** on tlp as to be honest they were one of the big clans who said they didnt care but would still give the event a chance. They showed with decent numbers and were useful, without them the blue team wouldnt have given any form of realistic fight in my opinion and then you would have had an even ******* war lol.

Not arse licking but i just dont think there is a need to hate on them for no real reason with these circumstances.

#TEAM-WALLI

the calls were fine, was just the fact cp and mm got added to your team with was nobody's fault.

Was decent and im glad it was done and dusted in a shorter amount of time.

I can happily say we killed a lot then got beat due to outside interference and left. No shame on our part.

Cp might not have been on Team Blue, but they weren't Team Red either as they were hitting us (and killed oidwildy :() as well. As for MM, NME was one of the first clans they hit, they just wanted to ruin the event for everyone.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Looked pretty Sweet.

Would love to see a P2P Version of this...

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing