Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The old Runescape login music

Father Justin

I remember in 04 I went to a drop party and the dude dropped 15k. I got it and freaked the **** out.

hahaha I remember when I killed 2 guards in Falador and got 5k after 2 hours and told my brother about it and he was mad jelly

Weird how everyone has those stories (for the most part) but now to most of us the game is meaningless other than clanning. and money doesn't really mean much anymore either. :/ being a lilguy and not knowing how much money was actually a good ammount was what made the game fun.

2s1ry3n.jpg

I remember in 04 I went to a drop party and the dude dropped 15k. I got it and freaked the **** out.

ikr

. : : #Clan-Hi : : .
heyyoub.png
Member of the Feared Hostility
Recent Hostility Event Video:

________________________________________________________________________________

nostalgia
11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

i remember when i used to lure noobs to the wizard tower and take their 25 coins,bread,wc axe etc.

lmfao I went to Dark Wizards, luring them lvl 3 skillers you know what im talking about?

Yeah I do lmfao

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I remember when I was scammed for my bronze med, Iron chain, bronze necklace. He said He'd trim them. He dipped. Oh my bronze longsword too ;(

I used to lure people at the Zammy monks, I'd tell them I'd buy the wine for 5k they'd be all up on that. Free loot bro. (only did that after I died to it lmao)

Anyone remembr how cool HAM robes were back in the day?

All my firends who got members wore them and I was mad jelly. I got them first day I was a member, and just chilled in f2p making everyone else jelly.

I miss old rs:/

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I remember when I was scammed for my bronze med, Iron chain, bronze necklace. He said He'd trim them. He dipped. Oh my bronze longsword too ;(

I used to lure people at the Zammy monks, I'd tell them I'd buy the wine for 5k they'd be all up on that. Free loot bro. (only did that after I died to it lmao)

All my firends who got members wore them and I was mad jelly. I got them first day I was a member, and just chilled in f2p making everyone else jelly.

i got scammed for my black armor the same way :(

i was always madddddddd jelly about any of the colored robes/boots and gloves.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!! HAM ROBES WERE AWESOME!!

and all the pures from P2P used to come in F2P with slave robes and looked mad pr0

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

• 3 weeks later...

Lol I had that with the white desert boots, pure friend had them Togethermwith black dhide and I was so jealous rofl

9ftifd.png