Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fridays

-Charlie-

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People enjoy clan wars

Its just another part of the game, why restrict it simply to the wilderness.

Personally I've always had a hatred for PCL but you've got to accept that its what some people want to do.

Its quick, its easy, just a bit of fun. nuff hatin

tmapw.png

maybe if clan leaders grew up and stopped crashing every single fight, pking trips would be enjoyable for the rest of the community. Even if I do lose the fight, I'd rather have a clean 1v1 then crash 5 ppls fight and just chase kids to single, which is what trips are coming to with the kdr ********.

45w2jk.gif

big clans crash little clans because big clans cant fight big clans so pcl owns

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

maybe if clan leaders grew up and stopped crashing every single fight, pking trips would be enjoyable for the rest of the community. Even if I do lose the fight, I'd rather have a clean 1v1 then crash 5 ppls fight and just chase kids to single, which is what trips are coming to with the kdr ********.

MARK SPEAKS THE MOTHA ****** TRUTH

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Inb4 "oh look this topic again"

Anyways, I'm going to get right to the point. Why is Friday an excuse to go to PCL? Think about it. Most of the pure clans are in a rivalry with another clan, if two different clans take the step forward and start pking on fridays, your rivals will want to hit some action and will start following you, which is a big step forward to start getting clans to come out on fridays.

A lot of you might think it's just MM and EOP so theres no point, but talk to other clans, come to an agreement to start going out on Fridays because honestly it's disgusting seeing all these clans spending their fridays in gamers grotto when you can be out there getting some good practice in the wild, loots, and just having more fun. If you can fight clans in clan wars you can do it in the wilderness as well.

I'm just trying to spice things up, instead of the same old routine for the past couple years. I'd like to see some med clans start going out so we can kill off this PCL crap. Man up :thumbsup:

True but PCL is still fun and great practice, when it is time for f2p pcl xl fights each clan once and is off to the wilderness don't hate pcl so much man there is noo problem with it and this is coming from a guy who absolutely hates cw

34xgw0z.jpg

big clans crash little clans because big clans cant fight big clans so pcl owns

^^^^ Right what i was going to say :thumbsup: ^^^

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png