Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Diggin' Graves

Milky

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj but i have a feeling all of your trash talking will come and bite you in the ass very soon. MM tends to very dormant at times and once they've had enough it won't be pleasant =)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

gj but i have a feeling all of your trash talking will come and bite you in the ass very soon. MM tends to very dormant at times and once they've had enough it won't be pleasant =)

We aint scared.

Remember remember, the 5th of november

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

So you can team with Foe, all the time.

We team with MM once and we still Spank you.

;) Cya 2moro EOP

help only comes after we see we're being teamed against or we see another clan is crashing

they're not there with us from the beginning

but if you wanna team with mm.. rip l0l

Lmfao, made my day

Well you guys can be retarded, so I'll do it aswell I guess

GF eop+foe+ls

Once again full of ****, brb waiting my reply get deleted

Well, we won 140v140s from your clan l0l not sure if srs since it basicly 7-1 in full outs :teehee:

MM never pulled over 115 in F2P so that might be incorrect, you won a fight 120v90 tho on ur bday, gj

If Zenith actually intends to fight us today like they are saying all over PW, i'd be impressed.

We never said we would fight you today, lmao. You keep making up bull ****, and to see 9 pages of flame from you guys really shows your maturity level. Your mad over one prep, where we both broke the rules. Goodjob on your saturday.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Crashing clans doesn't mean we are desperate lmao, 90% of clans wouldn't fight us if we asked them for a run-in. Clans talk smack to us, and when we hit them 1v1 they either run to single, or log out to lobby, so we have no other choice but to crash their fights. Every clan has been around long enough to know that if you start beef with us, we will obviously crash your fights...so when they do talk ****, they should know what to expect, and really the only ones to blame are yourselves. Loot is loot, action is action, and in the wilderness, anything goes so why complain? :P

thekingu.png