Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top clans of all time

Ivp

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting this on these forums is like asking 3rd graders to name the last 5 presidents.... :mellow:

Most people on this site do not know anything about clans besides the years 2009 (if lucky) and up... So asking people for this type of list is just a waste of time. These lists should be based off the achievements from the past meaning the 1st to do something. However we all know most of these lists will be based off who can pull the most for few weeks because a clan closed into them :rolleyes:

LOL! Who still plays this game

i like how uve completly based ur top clans off of their pulls...

I agree with this. Why base success on the amount someone pulls? Med clans can have just as succesful trips as the big guys, without the numbers. Its only one way to look at it.

For my list, I'd have to say.

FOE/MM seeing as how they have both been great clans for such a long time.

EOP/FI Both great clans, FI is not what they used to be, but have a great history.

After these, I'd have to throw in E/TLP/CP/DP.

I wish this list had seperate categories for P2P/F2P.

CPR #1 matched p2p BH Era <33

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Posting this on these forums is like asking 3rd graders to name the last 5 presidents.... :mellow:

Most people on this site do not know anything about clans besides the years 2009 (if lucky) and up... So asking people for this type of list is just a waste of time. These lists should be based off the achievements from the past meaning the 1st to do something. However we all know most of these lists will be based off who can pull the most for few weeks because a clan closed into them :rolleyes:

That's why no one mentioned PoT obviously...

Greatest clan of all time implies that these clans have had a prolonged effect on the pure world. I wouldn't consider any of the newer clans a part of this list, and if so, they'd be on the latter parts.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. Fi

5. CP

6. TLP

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

#1 MM

#2 FOE

#3 EOP

#4 E

#5 CP

cp once pulled 130-140ish for about 2-3 weeks

only because they had bots advertising in pk worlds champ ;), and also let anyone attend trips, that don't count, just like epidemic

I think every one of the big guys (FOE, EOP, TLP & MM) have all hit 115+ opts on an F2P trip.

I think CP could be thrown into that when Cx closed into them and brought their pulls up to 120.

I think Epidemic could be put in that category too, they rocked the F2P scene & held a #1 spot aswell.

Anyway, here's my list.

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Epidemic

3. Mayhem Makers

4. Eruption of Pures

5. Corrupt Pures

Have to agree with this list lol

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

I think every one of the big guys (FOE, EOP, TLP & MM) have all hit 115+ opts on an F2P trip.

I think CP could be thrown into that when Cx closed into them and brought their pulls up to 120.

I think Epidemic could be put in that category too, they rocked the F2P scene & held a #1 spot aswell.

Anyway, here's my list.

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Epidemic

3. Mayhem Makers

4. Eruption of Pures

5. Corrupt Pures

Have to agree with this list lol

Fi and Tlp's legacies are way better than Cp's 1 month mass up, ( No flame intended its just pure logic )

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

#1 MM

#2 FOE

#3 EOP

#4 E

#5 CP

cp once pulled 130-140ish for about 2-3 weeks

only because they had bots advertising in pk worlds champ ;), and also let anyone attend trips, that don't count, just like epidemic

well in that case (if you say so) i would replace e with fi and cp with ...dp?

Im basing my list off of showing dominance in both servers, not just f2p;

1. Foe

2. Mm

3. Tlp

4. Eop

5. Fi

Foe's dominance of both servers has been pretty consistant since the Bh/Pvp era, MM's always been one of the top clans in both servers. I put TLP in front of Eop because Eop just hasnt been the dominant force in p2p yet, although they are improving.

1324342569-IaAr.png

1324342569-QkYL.png

1324345218-PhRy.png

1324590774-hwy4.png

foe > mm > fi > eop > tlp > e > dp > cp > ct > tgg > th > aao > dv > ir > cy > m > etc... nme isnt old enough to be a top clan of all time. acheivment wise nme has done near nothing other than an 80 pull ehile being like 4-5 months old (no offense).

2s1ry3n.jpg