Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top clans of all time

Ivp

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't say overall but im going off the years ive seen foe/mm/eop/E etc

F2p:

1) E

2)MM

3)EOP/foe

4)EOP/foe

5)CP

P2P;

1)Foe

2)-

3)EoP/TLP

4)TLP - Okay dont cry but you guys do good in man for man but times changed, consistancy is the key. And im not saying this because we're rivals but you guys been fighting med level clans lately = not making top P2P Clan. You guys are good but idk atm.

5) MM

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

F2p:

1) E

2)MM

3)EOP/foe

4)EOP/foe

5)CP

P2P;

1)Foe

2)-

3)EoP/TLP

4)TLP - Okay dont cry but you guys do good in man for man but times changed, consistancy is the key. And im not saying this because we're rivals but you guys been fighting med level clans lately = not making top P2P Clan. You guys are good but idk atm.

5) MM

Firstly, i'm not sure whether you are extremely new or just retarded. You rank Epidemic as #1... This clearly shows you weren't around when they were #1. They pulled 100+ lvl 60 retards in mithril and held #1 for a few weeks, hardly worthy of that spot.

Now to your p2p list, you dont have a #2 and you have TLP as possibly #4 and possibly #3 but EOP definitely #3...???? Ranking MM as #5 P2P is retarded. You do realise your clan started P2P pk trips in 2010 when they teamed up with POT every weekend lol.

F2p:

1) E

2)MM

3)EOP/foe

4)EOP/foe

5)CP

P2P;

1)Foe

2)-

3)EoP/TLP

5) MM

Firstly, i'm not sure whether you are extremely new or just retarded. You rank Epidemic as #1... This clearly shows you weren't around when they were #1. They pulled 100+ lvl 60 retards in mithril and held #1 for a few weeks, hardly worthy of that spot.

If I remember correctly those 100 lvl's 60 made, and beat MM and Foe teamed up. Says more about MM and Foe than about those massed up lvl 60 retards in mithril. OMGGGGGGGGGG how did retarded lvl 60s in mith beat 2 clans teamed up with lvl 80s and 90s mainly with tons of 99 stats. Must've been a miracle then....

Pretty impressive if you ask me :)! I do have to agree that Epidemic shouldn't be #1. That belongs to MM. But then again, this topic isn't about Epidemic.

F2P based on pulls on saturdays.

1. MM

2. E/Eop

4. Foe

heartline8.gif

Obviously top 5 is obvious

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

No way Epidemic should be in the top 5. It had a good run, but overall of all time there is no way that a 1,5 year running masser clan should be up there.. (my opinion)

Lol at you getting at epidemic, What has TLP accomplished since they where open, when were they ever really dominate. They were never #1 in anything but clan wars preps. Lol at ranking them over FI, even tho FI was dominate at something and accomplished more **** than tlp.

And L2 read the topic its about F2P.

Epidemics short rein of massing made more of an impact / accomplished more than TLP has since you guys been open.

Be real with yourself.

When was TLP really dominant? Wow man, your 2011 is showing.

Arp-1.png

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

No way Epidemic should be in the top 5. It had a good run, but overall of all time there is no way that a 1,5 year running masser clan should be up there.. (my opinion)

Lol at you getting at epidemic, What has TLP accomplished since they where open, when were they ever really dominate. They were never #1 in anything but clan wars preps. Lol at ranking them over FI, even tho FI was dominate at something and accomplished more **** than tlp.

Epidemics short rein of massing made more of an impact / accomplished more than TLP has since you guys been open.

Be real with yourself.

Well when were they dominant then?

TLP have never been a top f2p clan and the closest they've come to getting ahead of FOE in p2p was early last year when they got thrashed 3-0 in a p2p fullout against FOE, with FOE having 75+ ending all 3 rounds and TLP being so embarassed they had to blame "jail lag" for the loss.

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

Be real with yourself.

Well when were they dominant then?

TLP have never been a top f2p clan and the closest they've come to getting ahead of FOE in p2p was early last year when they got thrashed 3-0 in a p2p fullout against FOE, with FOE having 75+ ending all 3 rounds and TLP being so embarassed they had to blame "jail lag" for the loss.

Pre bh/clan wars/pvp/new wild

Arp-1.png

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

Be real with yourself.

TLP was never dominate nor #1 in p2p or f2p, your bias posts are showing. & Your post above doesn't mean anything you just named era's of the pure community doesn't mean anything.

es3qhp.gif

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

Be real with yourself.

TLP was never dominate nor #1 in p2p or f2p, your bias posts are showing. & Your post above doesn't mean anything you just named era's of the pure community doesn't mean anything.

But, that's wrong. And yea I'm biased hurr durr.

Arp-1.png

Greatest clan of all time implies that these clans have had a prolonged effect on the pure world. I wouldn't consider any of the newer clans a part of this list, and if so, they'd be on the latter parts.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. Fi

5. CP

6. TLP

anyway, why doesn't no one close this topic , everyones off topic and the origina post in its self was stupid too

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

You say epidemic's "short rein of massing" more of an impact yet you could say the same for clans such as Tlp and Cp when they were #1 in their respective servers earlier this year, simply because of numbers for a few weeks.

That's not even mentioning their past impact either.

Ot:

Its impossible to define clan's of different eras in the same category as a decent clan at its peak right now could easily beat a past clan because of the way organization/returning/calling etc has greatly improved.

Taking both servers into account, i'd have to say;

1. FOE - Unrivalled in p2p for years

2. MM - Has been top of F2P more than anyone else

3. EoP - Top for much of 2007 and 2011, as well as the first/last few months of 2010

4. Fi - Was once the best but too many years out of the spotlight to be considered above

-

5. CP - Has held #1 f2p briefly but not really in the same league as the top 4

6. E - Only new clan to come through and take #1, albeit briefly

7. TLP - Only oldschool clan to never be #1 in either server

8. Rest

3. EoP - Top for much of 2007 and 2011, as well as the first/last few months of 2010

4. Fi - Was once the best but too many years out of the spotlight to be considered above

-

8. Rest

Have to agree with this tho :>

start of this year tlp was #1 in p2p derp

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

-

8. Rest

-

8. Rest

Have to agree with this tho :>

start of this year tlp was #1 in p2p derp

4958326134_HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP

4. FI

5. CP

6. TLP

7. Dead clan that pulled high

8. Dead clan that pulled high

9.Dead clan that pulled high

10. Dead clan that pulled high

The funny thing is, this is true lol

Edit: and if you disagree, it's because you're new.

2cgjyaf.jpg

I remember joing EoP After Zenith Closed. They peaked at around 127.

Your list is inaccurate.

Opinions can't be inaccurate.

I love how maybe 2 people in all of 9 pages actually have the capacity to read the topic..

This is a topic where you list clans in order of who would have won a war, one on one, at their peaks.

Meaning, when E was at their best, vs MM at their best who would win? Would the clan that won also beat EOP at their best? FOE at their best? CP at their best? So on and so forth.

The topic wasn't asking you who made the biggest impact on pure clanning, or who had the longest reigns at #1, it certainly didnt ask who #1 at p2p is, or who could win more preps.

This is why we don't get many new pures introduced into this community, a simple question is asked, and nobody can even answer it in the right form, and it turns into flame.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png