Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's F2P Saturday

Ben√

10_4_4enemy.png

Today Enemy set up with an expected pull of around 37 and went up against a number of clans such as Hostility, Enormity, Venom; We are Royalty and our good old friends, Excel.

111127012855.png

Videos:
F2P Commentary by our very own Brad - please subscribe to him :)

NME Tube\\\'s point of view/ with music

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Enormity/Hostility ft Zenith

The trip got off to a really quick start with us having word that Enormity were in single near the East Dragons. As they stepped foot into multi, we charged them hitting them against the lava line quickly dropped the 15 or so they had. Hostility then rushed and we moved quickly to the top of the volcano, killing those that followed. We had gained the upper hand and established a good lead before Zenith crashed. We ran south and about 90% of those left logged. After this I heard MM/EOP(?) rocked up so not quite sure what happened here.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Enormity/Hostility ft Mayhem Makers

Eager for more, we quickly got a regroup and ventured out again. This time we had word of another fight north of bounty hunter- we weren’t quite sure who it was but decided to go pay them another visit. We saw some purple capes and cleared them and then Enormity rushed in- once again we hit them and finished them off before Hostility yet again hit it, we pushed Hostility to single before MM ran in from the BH stairs. We quietly logged out and went to another world.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs We Are Royalty ft Final Ownage Elite

Without banking, we hopped to another world to walk to the bank but we found WAR at the bottom of Bounty hunter stairs- we quickly ran past them to get prayer at the chaos alter and DD’s in an appropriate position. We waited until WAR came to get pray and low and behold, they did- walking straight into us. We dominated the fight from the start- getting some quick Kos. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them being 100+ combat it was hard for them to find piles so they moved north- and as they moved north, so did we picking those off who we could attack level by level. The fight progressively moved to the 18 portals where we killed the majority of them before being crashed by FOE.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Cluster

After banking, we had word of a cluster going on with about 3-4 different clans between Corp and Gap. We quickly canoed up and hopped to it, and I think it was HI/E/EF/XL/WAR?/V? Not quite sure, we rushed in from the south hitting some purple caped clan (EF/V?), before moving up to see what was further north. At this point a mass of dots ran towards and straight past us. We began to regroup at corp and then Enormity re-rushed us. We swiftly disposed of them pushing them towards single before hopping out.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Excel

Now for the big one, Excel. The self proclaimed #4 F2P based clan to walk amongst the land of Runecape. Unfortunately for Enemy, the mighty Scott wasn’t able to aid us in battle today but a number of other bold men stood up- the likes of Hulkin, Marty and myself were ready. We rushed them onto of Green Hill destroying them within seconds. It was as though Hon0r’s wheel chair rolled down the green hill into an oncoming lorry- the outcome was inevitable.

enemyf.png
Pepperoni Passion vs Meatfeast

Now for the second biggest fight of the day- pepperoni passion vs meatfest. I wasn’t sure what pizza to order and after much discussion on Teamspeak, he went with the pepperoni passion. It was a close call and it literally came down to a matter of inches.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs WAR/HI/E

I suggest that you guys watch our video for the fight- it’s an extremely long wall of text which will probably take longer to read than to watch on the video.

Our last fight of the day was one that deeply enthralled us for a good 20 minutes. With some great movements (as seen on our videos) we managed to dominate a bunch of clans. It started off with us hitting HI/E on sperm hill with both clans breaking up. We pushed north into Enormity and cleared them among the lava- until HI re-rushed us. We quickly moved to sperm hill and piled those that came into us before the main group of them ran in. We began to gain the upper hand until WAR rushed in. We knew that War had a lot more than us to begin with so we dropped south into the Hill Giants hut- foolishly, WAR followed and they found themselves in the same situation as before. We killed the good 15 or so that we could attack until they pulled north into the GAP. Unfortunately for them, they walked straight into Hostility. We capitalised on this mistake and saw that they were fighting on two fronts so we quickly pushed in behind them with our scims, breaking them up into two directions. We followed the group that went to sperm hill and became to kill them left right and centre, until Enormity returned and began to snipe us from the otherside of the hill. We moved east onto another volcano and WAR followed while Enormity took on Hostility. We began to dispose of WAR once again getting the upper hand until Hostility finished off Enormity and re-rushed again. We dropped south to the hill giant fight letting those to fight before getting word that a number of larger clans began to hop in so we decided to go and get prayer and bank. (At this point WAR left? Not sure as I didn\\\'t see you after this.)

After returning to see what was going on- we saw Hostility was back on Sperm Hill, we re-rushed and the fight was a pretty good one but there was a clan (Enormity?) at CA sniping our returners. We called for a movement to the hut south west of sperm hill before going to CA to kill those who were sniping our returners. We decided to get a regroup on 18 portals and re-rush CA before walking to edge.

enemyf.png

It was an extremely fun trip and the most action packed for a while. Thanks to the Enemy members that showed up and good job today.

enemyf.png

Pictures
111126132911.png
111126132939.png
111126135052.png
111126140401.png
111126140500.png
111126143652.png
111126145101.png
111126132855.png
111126132947.png
111126143710.png

Hi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAR was the last clan standing at the fight at Hillz and sperm, idk why u think we left, we were there fighting Hi to finish out the fight.

111126174604.png

See?

Good fight today tho.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

looks more fun then eop's trip where they called foe @ first fight and logged in the middle of second fight against MM and after mm chasing them for 15 mins for a 3rd run-in, they sat in lobby for 10 mins then ended :P

WAR was the last clan standing at the fight at Hillz and sperm, idk why u think we left, we were there fighting Hi to finish out the fight.

111126174604.png

See?

Good fight today tho.

When HI hit it the lil hill fight, we had a good 20 left but we were all low food as we hadn't banked since the start of the fight which was 15 minutes, so we went to the Dung place to restock. We came back past the volc in the picture and found HI at Sperm. If you were still there- we would have walked past you on that volcano :ninja:

I've edited the topic for you- but I presumed you hopped out and missed the second fight lol

Hi

looks more fun then eop's trip where they called foe @ first fight and logged in the middle of second fight against MM and after mm chasing them for 15 mins for a 3rd run-in, they sat in lobby for 10 mins then ended :P

no1 cares about your little feud with eop this topic is about NME's trip.

Gj mates

lmaooooooooo are you srs. im not tryna flame but there was only like 3 xl members at gh. dont say you "cleared" us when you killed to people lol. but i guess thats how desperate you get..

*handpalm*

OT; Despite the kinda low pull it was a fun trip today :)

Requesting a moment of silence for meatfeast.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

GJ on your trip today :thumbsup:

OT: Our members really stepped up their game up during our trip even though we had a low pull today(ppl on vacation during holidays + inactive sweep). Thanks for the fights everyone.

To al Xl thinking of posting on this topic, post your good fights, or good jobs and leave the topic, or you will be warned.

To all NME thinking of posting a bait to Xl or a flame, you will be warned.

Lets keep this topic clean/flamefree please.

Edit: :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

To al Xl thinking of posting on this topic, post your good fights, or good jobs and leave the topic, or you will be warned.

To all NME thinking of posting a bait to Xl or a flame, you will be warned.

Lets keep this topic clean/flamefree please.

Edit: :thumbsup:

:teehee:

Hi

What happened to 75 pulls, man not scaping for 2months and alot changes :P

nice trip btw

I could spend hours illustrating how much devastation was dealt to your clan or I could go back out and do it once again.