Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

THE MIGHTY GUTHIX GOATS

Arrow

The Guthix Goats

This isn't clan advertisement or whatever so dont look at it like that. More then Anything Guthix Goats is a group of friends.

As many of you know Valhalla Closed a few monthes ago. I went against the grain originally with the majority of Valhalla Members joining Higher Force. I decided to go hang out with TLP. After kicking an Ex-Rank of their closed allied clan and with nothing to do, the idea of the Guthix Goats popped into my head.

Its basically a group of Rune Pures, slowly we are integrating in 1-30 def pures from various clans/teams whatever. Here is some of our Ownage from the week. All of my "pure" mini knowledge has basically come from 2 weeks of watching TLP in action, and youtube videos (l0l).

Flame/Bait/troll about the 45 def. I dont see too much of a difference between 35 def and 45 def in capped gear.

Kudos to #lilguys with like what? an 80 CB average and still having fun with it.

Also Thank you to FOE. We appreciated those friendly mixers, you guys didn't have to do that with our low numbers and could of just done inners yourself instead so we really appreciate the fun!

Last but not least I think on the week not vidded we beat FOE, also lost to them (1 or 2 times cant remember), we also Lost to Outbreak/TR at least once each. If any of your members have links to the vids feel free to post them as a reply and ill add them in :)

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ name. reminds me of old days. i like this idea, pures mini'ing along rune pures.

Haha yeah name is a troll :P

Didn't make sense to name it something that sounded serious because at the end of the day we are just having fun not really caring if we win or lose.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

lol @ name. reminds me of old days. i like this idea, pures mini'ing along rune pures.

Haha yeah name is a troll :P

Didn't make sense to name it something that sounded serious because at the end of the day we are just having fun not really caring if we win or lose.

i wish everyone had that same outlook on clanning/warring, it's just a game and games are meant to be fun. atleast somebody else realizes that

2s1ry3n.jpg

I guess I'll be the first to say this...

inb4 rune pures are accepted.

But then again I completely agree that there isn't much difference between 35 and 45 def and I commend you on doing something which is based on having fun and not pride.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I guess I'll be the first to say this...

inb4 rune pures are accepted.

But then again I completely agree that there isn't much difference between 35 and 45 def and I commend you on doing something which is based on having fun and not pride.

They pretty much already are. Looks fun though, my friend used to run a team similar to this.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I decided to go hang out with TLP.

But your 45 def? or have you got a pure? confused.

I have a turmoil pure, a 60 attack rune pure (what I use for goats), and a maxed range tank.

Without bots and **** I couldn't be ****** to get summoning up and **** on the pure.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

Cool cool, i like it :P

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS