Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

THE MIGHTY GUTHIX GOATS

Arrow

So arrow when we having sex?

I got kicked from a clan for just Saying Hi to you.. Having sex... I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!

This is what happens when you talk to 101 Sins.

OT: Looks like you guys have fun and that's all that counts.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was stated that rune pures cannot post trip/event topics here? or has it been changed

Cheers for the Mini today Konka :)

Its not Rune Pures, and I honestly think it would be laughable for anyone to say a maxed 60 attack 45 def Rune Pure is not pure in comparison to a 99 attack 35 def "pure" which is the staple of pure clan wars minis now a days. 112 cb vs 121 cb.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

doesn't matter, this argument has already been put forward by HF and you lost. end of story.

this is pure warfare, for pure clanning and pures; whether or not YOU think 35 defence isn't pure - isn't up to you to moderate and decide who posts on the forums.

back to zybez.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Konka is right, rune pures are not supposed to post aftermath topics. I don't mind it, but that is what the admins chose.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Konka is right, rune pures are not supposed to post aftermath topics. I don't mind it, but that is what the admins chose.

It's a mix of rune pures & turm Pures so....

LOL! Who still plays this game

And considering this is not an aftermath. Its a discussion of such a team existing anyway. So far I am seeing more positive comments then negative ones :) Maybe the future of pures is allowing 45 def or so? Who knows :)

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png

And considering this is not an aftermath. Its a discussion of such a team existing anyway. So far I am seeing more positive comments then negative ones :) Maybe the future of pures is allowing 45 def or so? Who knows :)

demotivational-posters-quadruple-facepalm.jpg

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

If this is a discussion about a team then try Team Discussion??

He dun goof'd

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

He dun goof'd

EOP is so close to being Rune Pures that I wouldn't doubt it!

Hell I would wager your the first of the group to use rune =D

Edit: Do you think you would have 40 def non turmoil builds like some of your 30 def builds? Or do you think all of you could finally get turmoil on those accounts? Just fruit for thought.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png