Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why your clan is the best

aTommy

come up with a list of reasons why you think your clan is the best!! Keep it clean or deal with death (su_ic_i_de).

for me,

1. Community- best one

2. Consistancy- good at this

3. Have the biggest virgin in the pure community- not only in eop, he leads!

4. teamspeak- always people in there

5. IRC- most active in the network.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Not to be a bummer, but this thread has been done repeatedly. :s

On topic though;

Mainly because of my friends in the clan. Makes it fun, lots of laughs, etc.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

OUTRAGE WAS THE BEST BECAUSE WE HAD THE BEST MINI'ERS. THE BEST LEADERS. THE BEST COMMUNITY. THE BEST PREPERS. THE BEST FOREIGNERS. THE BEST TRANNIES. OUTRAGE WAS THE BEST.

Where's my cookie?

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

I've seen similar topics before but never really posted on them so I'll give this one a try. You probably know me as EoP's leader so of course I might sound biased but it's how I personally feel.

1) Leadership - The current leadership joined back in late 2009/early 2010 when EoP were pulling single digits and there was only a top 2. Unlike the leaders of FOE and MM who inherited a top clan, we had to start from nothing. We completely changed EoP as a clan and we stand today as a consistent top 3 clan. Our dream team leadership which allowed us to rise from #10 to #1 in the space of 8 months.

Furthermore, EoP was 90% F2P and 10% P2P, pulling about 10-15 on P2P trips and sniping returners for the majority of the trip. We also changed that, making EoP a 50-50 clan so our members can enjoy both servers in the space of 6 months. March 21st, 2010 we pulled 40 to our first official Sunday P2P trip, March 20th, 2011 we pulled 110.

After multiple PW topics/polls in late 2009 where we were voted most likely to close, my leadership and I rose this clan from the ashes straight to the top and crushed all those who opposed us. We made a top 3 again and stand today as a dominant force in the pure world.

2) Competitiveness - Everyone already knows how competitive some of my ranks can get but just last Friday MM had outnumbered us by 15 people and I asked everyone on teamspeak whether they wanted to fight or end (MM was the only clan out besides us). The reply from the members was loud and clear; fight. We either come home with our shields or on them. We fought and lost but we gave them one hell of a fight down by 15 and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

3) Activity - I think we have like 8 or 9 preps this week. We don't care who we fight and whether we win or lose because at the end of the day we play this game for fun and if you're going to give us action then I respect you. Losing does not affect us and I'll be more than glad to set up a fight with any clan leaders who approach me.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I've seen similar topics before but never really posted on them so I'll give this one a try. You probably know me as EoP's leader so of course I might sound biased but it's how I personally feel.

1) Leadership - The current leadership joined back in late 2009/early 2010 when EoP were pulling single digits and there was only a top 2. Unlike the leaders of FOE and MM who inherited a top clan, we had to start from nothing. We completely changed EoP as a clan and we stand today as a consistent top 3 clan. Our dream team leadership which allowed us to rise from #10 to #1 in the space of 8 months.

Furthermore, EoP was 90% F2P and 10% P2P, pulling about 10-15 on P2P trips and sniping returners for the majority of the trip. We also changed that, making EoP a 50-50 clan so our members can enjoy both servers in the space of 6 months. March 21st, 2010 we pulled 40 to our first official Sunday P2P trip, March 20th, 2011 we pulled 110.

After multiple PW topics/polls in late 2009 where we were voted most likely to close, my leadership and I rose this clan from the ashes straight to the top and crushed all those who opposed us. We made a top 3 again and stand today as a dominant force in the pure world.

2) Competitiveness - Everyone already knows how competitive some of my ranks can get but just last Friday MM had outnumbered us by 15 people and I asked everyone on teamspeak whether they wanted to fight or end (MM was the only clan out besides us). The reply from the members was loud and clear; fight. We either come home with our shields or on them. We fought and lost but we gave them one hell of a fight down by 15 and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

3) Activity - I think we have like 8 or 9 preps this week. We don't care who we fight and whether we win or lose because at the end of the day we play this game for fun and if you're going to give us action then I respect you. Losing does not affect us and I'll be more than glad to set up a fight with any clan leaders who approach me.

Legend Nuff Said

Well, I just apped to Zenith but I'd say...

1. Lots of interesting people of all age groups - provides a lot of different types of humor.

2. Mostly people who are pretty experienced clanning.

3. Great clan in both servers.

4. Plenty of preps and looks like people try to get a lot of minis.

5. Fun trips, lots of loot.

Can't say anything about TS because I don't really idle in it... >.>

2s1ry3n.jpg

1. Fingerbanging

2. 4nrs

3. Community is top notch, not gonna claim it’s the best cause that’s just an opinion.

4. Let’s of nice rivalry based action.

5. dat tinychat unit

edit: love that this topic is being abused for clan image. just chill the we are #1 **** and give an honest list of things you like about the clan that don’t involve your clan ranking, jeez us.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

come up with a list of reasons why you think your clan is the best!! Keep it clean or deal with death (su_ic_i_de).

for me,

1. Community- best one

2. Consistancy- good at this

3. Have the biggest virgin in the pure community- not only in eop, he leads!

4. teamspeak- always people in there

5. IRC- most active in the network.

6. Welcomes all minorities in the masses.

Because it is the best?

LOL! Who still plays this game

1:I LOVE F2P

2:Active site, irc, TeamSpeak

3:funny and friendly

4:always gonna have your back

5:and we bring homeeeeee the baconnnnnnnn! eop cuhhhhhh <3

Probably because we have one of the most established, respected and renowned leadership teams in the pure community as well as having one of the most experienced core-member base in the community to date.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

1) Leadership - The current leadership joined back in late 2009/early 2010 when EoP were pulling single digits and there was only a top 2. Unlike the leaders of FOE and MM who inherited a top clan, we had to start from nothing.

When i left September 2009 we were pulling 40's and were a stable med clan so you're over exaggerating that part. Only FOE, MM and Epidemic were above us consistently in f2p.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png