Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sex life

Sirswat

When did you lose it? Your virginity I mean.

How old where you with who, and was it magical?

Mine was. I was 15, we borrowed her best friends house. They were gone, we used the basement's bed and we made love from 4pm til 8pm. Not even kidding.

So how about yours?

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I was 17 and I lost to to my current girlfriend, we had been together for 4 months at the time and it hurt her a lot, but it was really meaningful at the same time because she went through the pain and I did the best I could to be gentle. April 27,2011 was the date I remembered :)

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

When I was 15, I went camping with my Cousin; Jenny

She came over to my tent and snuggled over to my sleeping bag, at first I thought she wanted to scare me or something, but later did I find out she went over to my thighs and got lower, and lower....

Well you know the story, it gets pretty graphic from here on, but yeah I'm incest :)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

i notice you have a drugs song in your sig and you named the topic sex life

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I lost my virginity to a bottle of aveeno lotion and a rollingstones magazine with a naked chick on the cover when I was like 11. Best 30 seconds of my life. Then I found my stepdads penthouse stash and my sheets have never been the same.

I love Drugs. :O

I was 17, and it was with the current Girlfriend that I have. I was also her first, and the date was June 23rd, 2011. :O We were dating for 7 Months. Now we've been together for over a year now. :)

I love Drugs. :O

I was 17, and it was with the current Girlfriend that I have. I was also her first, and the date was June 23rd, 2011. :O We were dating for 7 Months. Now we've been together for over a year now. :)

7 months? You must really like that girl lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I lost my virginity to a bottle of aveeno lotion and a rollingstones magazine with a naked chick on the cover when I was like 11. Best 30 seconds of my life. Then I found my stepdads penthouse stash and my sheets have never been the same.

At least your honest.

I was 15. Was sorta dating this girl. Long story there. She snuck out to see me one night and.. Yeah. I was sexually assulted.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

sad part is justin isn't kidding.

Nothing sad about that, it's my life and how I choose to live it noob lol.

Seeing as you will be ruinning our future generations if you have your retarded kids it is sad. And illegal?!!?!?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

When I was 15, I went camping with my Cousin; Jenny

She came over to my tent and snuggled over to my sleeping bag, at first I thought she wanted to scare me or something, but later did I find out she went over to my thighs and got lower, and lower....

Well you know the story, it gets pretty graphic from here on, but yeah I'm incest :)

hold on

no

whut?

loled at the topic and replies, pin this.

I`m not going to release such personal information on the tinternets tyvm. Good on y`all though.

tmapw.png

Virgin. Don't believe in dating so young, and obviously not sex.

I'm 14 IRL, btw.

If I could have waited, I would have. Though I do not regret it as we were both each others first. We dated for almost 2 years in total. She ended up tearing me apart after which sucks. And my mentality is I only wanna "love" 1 girl, and stay with her. I'm a one girl kinda guy. So I'd wait.

As far as DRUGS, I met Craig this summer. I'd go gay for him. Been following DRUGS since he broke off from Chiodos (<3)

I can go into detail and tell you how it went ;) btw

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I was 13 , & Are you sure this topic is appropriate considering the mass amount of youngin's and people who will lie lol.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF