Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

When will it all be over ?

blue

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We see the pure community differently in my opinion. Some clans think 20- defense is more pure than 1-30 defense.

I think that eventually we will start fighting main clans but pures will still be in my eyes 1-39 defense. Rune will never be a pure.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

When EOP, FI, TLP, FOE decide to make one big ultimate clan. Kill MM for a month straight. MM will close and pures will quit/join EOPFITLPFOE and then crush all the nooby clans. Close em all, go after mains, and be forced to get defense.

And then PC will start all over again with new pures. And the cycle will repeat itself.

Watch I called it first.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Pure Communism will take over when Pure Community fails... JUST WATCH

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

When EOP, FI, TLP, FOE decide to make one big ultimate clan. Kill MM for a month straight. MM will close and pures will quit/join EOPFITLPFOE and then crush all the nooby clans. Close em all, go after mains, and be forced to get defense.

And then PC will start all over again with new pures. And the cycle will repeat itself.

Watch I called it first.

So you're saying you're gay?

Okay.

Less pures are enjoying the game and are only coming on for events, because that's all they find fun in the game now. Pure clans will slowly start to drop numbers until the most anyone pulls is in the 50s. Over the past few years the requirements to get into clans have raised immensely. I see requirements lowering in order to get numbers, and more low leveled pures getting back into clanning. Then, clans will have alot less addy, as more higher levels will quit, and the low requirements will bring more 1 defence back into clanning.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

According to Mm when they close.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Define the Pure Community.

If you mean a group of pures, then there are plenty of them about and always will be unless forced to get defence by an update.

If you mean pure clan community, then there are only two left :(

when enemy/mm dies, one is left and there is no longer a group of pure clans.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Less pures are enjoying the game and are only coming on for events, because that's all they find fun in the game now. Pure clans will slowly start to drop numbers until the most anyone pulls is in the 50s. Over the past few years the requirements to get into clans have raised immensely. I see requirements lowering in order to get numbers, and more low leveled pures getting back into clanning. Then, clans will have alot less addy, as more higher levels will quit, and the low requirements will bring more 1 defence back into clanning.

As long as runescape exist the pure community will not die

It will never die.

ALL WELL SAID EndofStory.

Enormity

When jagex releases new mother-******-bad-ass armour that requires 37 defence to wear.

+1

its gonna be within the next year that jagex decides to make new gear for 37 def which is like torva for pures which everyone wants. then a few months later then this, 39 def gear will come out. every single pure clan will quest up and get this 39 def item to destroy, and we will just all start getting hacked/phished for cash. After all of us are hacked ( troll) we will be 40+ defence and start "pure -clanning" like that until a genius decides to make a 1 def clan and dominate with high pull

Either that^ or rs shuts down.

but it wont die, as there will be that 1 person who makes a new clan for only 1 def people

3at.png

evolvek.png

Watch I called it first.

+1 as well

3at.png

evolvek.png