Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Meaning of real "pure clanning"

Zee

At today's PCL I realized how low our pure community got. Some of us are maxed, most of us have atleast one 99 skill and we all have more then one 90 combat skill, guaranteed. Because of all our botting it's normal to see 99 strength, 99 ranged, etc.. I remember I use to flip out on this old rs pker called "Kidz Range" because of his 80 strength and 80 range, but there's not this sense of accomplishment anymore when we reach to a high skill. Turmoil "pures" aren't suppose to be called pures and I'm not saying this to be mean or bringing anyone down. I just think turms should become a new categorie between pures and mains.

For all the old school pkers, don't you miss these huge massed wars, when all we cared about, was looting, having fun, making good long lasting friends and when there was no flame.

Good times with big clans as Aps, Ds, v0p, etc..

Here's a small video about the old good clan fights

Guys we're approaching to a new year, with no bots ! lets all take the time to bring back our old values in gaming and having fun ! Lets all create new accounts and train them legitly, and sensing our accomplishment once we reach to 60 strength or range. Come on guys we can bring these fun days of 2005-2007 back ! Remember gaming isn't about being serious, organised and winning..

Even though I know I'm going to get flamed, I don't care..

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, it's this thread again. I say this every time. Pure clanning was great back then, I'd know more than most people. But things change, the world changes, people change, pure clanning isn't an exception. Pures have evolved from 1 to 10 to 20 to 25 to 30 to 35 defence up to this point. Nothing will ever make pure clanning be what it used to be, from here things will only keep on changing. No point in complaining about it, either. Everyone and anyone who pure clanned in 04-07 or even 08-09 in some cases thinks the same and would agree.

2s1ry3n.jpg

You guys have time playing 10 hours per day getting ur gravite ****, but cant have the effort of doing low level pures that atleas take less then 6 hours and having fun ?? Old school pkers are going to understand this topic..

vOleZnF.jpg

a tuque is a hat,

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

Times have changed, and we have too. I don't see us going back to how it was then. All clans care about now is winning/making their rivals look bad. Selfish and immature, but its the truth. Clans don't play to have fun anymore. Our community has changed, and so have we. The easiest thing to pick out is "Turmoil Pures". But the fact is, the community was already going downhill before Turmoil was introduced to runescape. Its just the overall attitude of our community as a whole that is bringing us down. I honestly don't see the pure community lasting much longer at this rate. Thats just my opinion though.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Times have changed, and we have too. I don't see us going back to how it was then. All clans care about now is winning/making their rivals look bad. Selfish and immature, but its the truth. Clans don't play to have fun anymore. Our community has changed, and so have me. The easiest thing to pick out is "Turmoil Pures". But the fact is, the community was already going downhill before Turmoil was introduced to runescape. Its just the overall attitude of our community as a whole that is bringing us down. I honestly don't see the pure community lasting much longer at this rate. Thats just my opinion though.

This^

I like the idea you have and the video but it won't happen I wish it would happen. These people don't care what has happened to the pure world they just care about winning on Saturdays and Sundays and when they lose they said they got crashed or ddosed

xdf1vq.png

You guys are so closed to this idea but u guys like it.. stop saying it dosent take 1 person to change a whole game.. sooo much players are willing for these days to come back but no one wants to work on it.. hope u guys keep on playing by force and not for fun..

vOleZnF.jpg

a tuque is a hat,

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

You guys are so closed to this idea but u guys like it.. stop saying it dosent take 1 person to change a whole game.. sooo much players are willing for these days to come back but no one wants to work on it.. hope u guys keep on playing by force and not for fun..

Ohh, I have fun. Probably because I'm in one of the few clans that doesn't give a **** about winning/losing. Its not just a few people within the community that can bring about the change however. The Clan leaders would have to do something to bring about the change. And I do not see that happening, ever. Runescape overall is going down hill. I doubt it has another 5 years left in it.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

If people are going to be looking forward for this to occur, I'd talk with leaders to set a date for all of us to create low pures .. and do an rs riot for working things through with jagex, so they repair lag, etc..

vOleZnF.jpg

a tuque is a hat,

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

Times have changed, and we have too. I don't see us going back to how it was then. All clans care about now is winning/making their rivals look bad. Selfish and immature, but its the truth. Clans don't play to have fun anymore. Our community has changed, and so have we. The easiest thing to pick out is "Turmoil Pures". But the fact is, the community was already going downhill before Turmoil was introduced to runescape. Its just the overall attitude of our community as a whole that is bringing us down. I honestly don't see the pure community lasting much longer at this rate. Thats just my opinion though.

Truest statement evar. If things were to go back to how they were ALOT of changes would need to happen besides bots...all the new weapons, features, graphics(believe it or not), then lastly the people.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I don't get why you people make ******** topics like this. yeah, obviously it was fun a few years ago now there are new items, new and faster ways to train, new overall game to be honest, you just gotta move along with the game. Actually think about your last paragraph in all reality do you think that'll actually happen?

REST IN PEACE ZENITH

i support even though it won't happen. It would take an incredible amount of maturity for people in this community to put aside the "i'm the better than you" or "your clan is ****" mentality and only play for fun.

respect to kevin for at least putting in the effort. more than most people would do on this thread.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If people are going to be looking forward for this to occur, I'd talk with leaders to set a date for all of us to create low pures .. and do an rs riot for working things through with jagex, so they repair lag, etc..

I'll do it, if you do it. :)

i support even though it won't happen. It would take an incredible amount of maturity for people in this community to put aside the "i'm the better than you" or "your clan is ****" mentality and only play for fun.

respect to kevin for at least putting in the effort. more than most people would do on this thread.

this.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png