Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How do you judge what clan is better? Wildy vs Clan Wars, discussion

Num Nums

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Combination.

Clan Wars - Quality Wins (Majority of the time)

Wilderness - Numbers Wins (Roughly)

If you rape at both it means you have the numbers to steamroll and the quality to back it up.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

The real 'best' clans... have the best topic makers...

Truly, this pure community, is usually based on opinion, in reality there is no way we can find a number one pure clan, due to all the "resources" pure clans have...

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

The real 'best' clans... have the best topic makers...

Truly, this pure community, is usually based on opinion, in reality there is no way we can find a number one pure clan, due to all the "resources" pure clans have...

Yeah i'm starting to come to that realization.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Clanwars is matched - The clan with the most orginisation will usually win ( this can be argued with wildy also ) or the clan with more experience

Wildy is not matched - So the clan that pulls more usually wins unlessed they get gwased or are outperformed

Also, wildy wars are based around propoganda unless theres actual video proof.

For example MM may call us Foeop and we may call them MMhf, but when the video of it comes out one clan will say they werent teaming or "they crashed but focused on you" just to make them look better.

Yeah I totally agree with what you are saying. Instead of saturday or sunday trips they should call it

propaganda trips because every clan wants to make it seem like they won and weren't smashed. Like for example

it was clear that MM got smashed on their saturday trip but on the MM topic in zybez they posted a kill count

with positive ratio. I was like WDF? That wasn't your overall ratio after saturday was over. Buts its understandable.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Success is determined by consistency in both, but if I had to pick I'd probably go with wilderness.

Although matched clan wars fights are more fair and prove which clan is better man for man, I don't think it's supposed to be fair. When two countries go to war, they don't ask each other for matched opts. It's not meant to be fair and that's why clans who can't adapt to either the wilderness or clan wars aren't as successful.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Success is determined by consistency in both, but if I had to pick I'd probably go with wilderness.

Although matched clan wars fights are more fair and prove which clan is better man for man, I don't think it's supposed to be fair. When two countries go to war, they don't ask each other for matched opts. It's not meant to be fair and that's why clans who can't adapt to either the wilderness or clan wars aren't as successful.

is-this-real-life1.jpg

This is Runescape, not real life.

is-this-real-life1.jpg

This is Runescape, not real life.

It's called a reference. If you would think instead of look at meme pictures until you can find one to get some "laughs", then maybe you could be a little more smarter in life.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

i lol'd :teehee: couldn't have said it better myself

The clan with the least amount of trolls, but the most amount of friends is the #1 clan. Anyone can mass recruit 200 people with putting a stupid color hat on for weekend trips. However knowing each an every member while being friends with them is true best clan.

LOL! Who still plays this game

The clan with the least amount of trolls, but the most amount of friends is the #1 clan. Anyone can mass recruit 200 people with putting a stupid color hat on for weekend trips. However knowing each an every member while being friends with them is true best clan.

god you're a ****.

consistency in both.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Clan wars shows quality in members, wildy shows quality in leadership (when and if it's close to matched opts)

Explain, because your wildy reasoning makes no sense to me.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

It's more important to win in the wilderness than in clan wars.

Wilderness trips are mandatory for clan members, majority of the events in clan wars are unofficial and usually small fun preps for practise.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Clan wars shows quality in members, wildy shows quality in leadership (when and if it's close to matched opts)

Explain, because your wildy reasoning makes no sense to me.

CWA is a secluded area with limited distance and terrain to make movement calls with, wilderness is very open and requires far more organization and, of course, a leader to call these organized movements. I don't mean to offend you, but I doubt any leaders, except the ranks of FOE, know anything about what I'm talking about.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png