Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

H0W3 Kicked from Enormity

H0W3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H0w3 go back 2 ur home :/ #Zenith

Never.

Just rejoin we know you miss all of the cd crew all the mg crew.

Drop me a pm in irc sometime

Well I tried to be nice and say no the first time.

I will not join zenith the staff are horrible the trips make me want to quit clanning and the only reason I don't completely hate zenith is because of the 3-5 of you that were actually there from the start when the community wasn't just trolling. Only ranks I like are You and Logan and Logan's starting to **** me off. So **** off I will not be apart of zenith. I wasted a ******* year in that clan so it could go to ****. Lawson I love you and all but zenith has made a 180 degree turn like I said when I got kicked and the staff told me to rejoin.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Try Corrupt Pures, you seem to like f2p we got it =0

#clan-cp

I like p2p a little more, I'll give it a look though.

We have plenty if not more P2P minis throughout the day than F2P minis these days. Many of our guys know their stuff in P2P and would happily welcome another guy who knows his stuff.

Check out our mini war achieve from the last couple weeks: http://cp-rs.com/index.php?/forum/41-mini-war-archive/

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com