Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC's

-Austin-

Now that new LPC's such as Brave Theory, Revamp, Pureology and Relapse are opening, the LPC Scene should emerge once again. Do you plan to take part in the rebirth of LPC's? Do you think that the LPC's will survive?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

oh this topic again.

A.) None will impact anything in the slightest

B.) All will be closed within 2 months

C.) The same leaders will be leading the same clan under a different name in the space of 3 months

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

oh this topic again.

C.) The same leaders will be leading the same clan under a different name in the space of 3 months

A could possibly be true.

B we'll have to wait and see

C isn't, atleast for Brave Theory. If we close, we close, I wont be opening another clan.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

oh this topic again.

They're not meant to impact anything outside the New LPC's, and i disagree with B and C. Your opinion is your opinion though.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

oh this topic again.

Why do they have to impact anything outside of the game play of the player in the clan. As long as those participating are enjoying themselves and the LPC is having a positive impact on their game play then that is all that matters.

You're welcome Pure Warfare.

oh this topic again.

C isn't, atleast for Brave Theory. If we close, we close, I wont be opening another clan.

Ditto for C.

Empirical research before statements are made next time Ivp? (this is odd)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

oh this topic again.

Ditto for C.

Empirical research before statements are made next time Ivp? (this is odd)

What are you talking about? The low level scene currently has about 3 or 4 clans opening

1.) Relapse, led by Mitch and Soniqs (ex leader of DF several times and several other clans and ex leader of Bellum and some other clans, respectively)

2.) Cassidy is apparently opening a new clan, who has opened/been part of several clans staff teams before in the LPC area

3.) Dylan and some other guy from Enormity, ex leaders of Apathy, Integrity, and some others.

4.) Brave Theory, guess you guys are the exception to the rule

My research is spot on, believe me I want these clans to succeed its just boring because I know for a fact they won't because of certain leadership decisions

oh this topic again.

Why do they have to impact anything outside of the game play of the player in the clan. As long as those participating are enjoying themselves and the LPC is having a positive impact on their game play then that is all that matters.

Thats always the initial plan with any clan, "Hey lets open and have loads of fun, we'll get loads of loot and not be involved in any drama". Unfortunately, this never continues and eventually the leadership turns this fun clan into a serious clan, and if not, the clan will close. Clans have tried to remain low level and fun forever, a key example in recent times is Resurgence. With that mentality, when other LPC's come around that are stronger, it isn't so much fun anymore.

Just my two cents so to speak

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Some people gotta have faith in LPC, it is being bought back for a reason, because the pure community is incredibly unbalanced.

It is, I really hope LPC's are brought back in a big way. Goodluck to all the new LPC's coming out

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

A LPC with multi clanning led by myself will never close.

My clan was made to attempt to rebuild the lower level course of Pure Clanning, and to restore the fun for not only myself, but loyal joiners of Relapse. 2 days in, I've had the most fun I've had on this game in AGES, and I mean AGES. This clan won't be going anywhere, and even if it falls behind in the LPC clanning district.

Myself, I agree with you on the part where you basically said history usually repeats itself (Me closing dF multiple times, reopening, etc), but you have to understand, that is a MPC which is FAR and I mean FAR more stressful to lead. With the LPC HOPEFULLY coming back, it will be flame free, we won't need rivalries, and it will purely be for the fun of the game.

Cristian (Soniqs) and I are committed to the clan, while still being committed to IR. We'll be fine, and we both will never worry about the clan closing or anything to that degree. It's simply just our pure fun, it wouldn't make any sense for us to close it. We also have Brad that could help, so it's not just us 2 leading it.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

oh this topic again.

Couldn't have put it better.

well... ill train up a **** account put it in the clan really easily and kill them for kd making my clan look good

We won't be going out at the same time as other clans.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

A LPC with multi clanning led by myself will never close.

My clan was made to attempt to rebuild the lower level course of Pure Clanning, and to restore the fun for not only myself, but loyal joiners of Relapse. 2 days in, I've had the most fun I've had on this game in AGES, and I mean AGES. This clan won't be going anywhere, and even if it falls behind in the LPC clanning district.

Myself, I agree with you on the part where you basically said history usually repeats itself (Me closing dF multiple times, reopening, etc), but you have to understand, that is a MPC which is FAR and I mean FAR more stressful to lead. With the LPC HOPEFULLY coming back, it will be flame free, we won't need rivalries, and it will purely be for the fun of the game.

Cristian (Soniqs) and I are committed to the clan, while still being committed to IR. We'll be fine, and we both will never worry about the clan closing or anything to that degree. It's simply just our pure fun, it wouldn't make any sense for us to close it. We also have Brad that could help, so it's not just us 2 leading it.

Yep, I agree with everything you've said and I genuinely wish both you and the other low clans good luck, especially with a decent set up (1-10 defence, emphasis on fun). I actually see you guys doing pretty well from what I've seen from Nik, hope you continue working at it.

Sorry for the thread hijacking, but me and Omni were discussing the other day the concept of a sort of "revival era" of pure clans, new clans are created with amended requirements (1-10 def as opposed to the addy that has recently become a huge deal), and with a few DECENT low level clans, a scene develops its self from these clans. This scene becomes more and more competitive, clans get better, other clans see the success and are added to the scene, and eventually (theoretically of course) these clans move to med level or whatever and the classic definition of a "Pure" community develops from this.

We symbolized it as a sort of rebirth for pure clans, turmoil clans becoming more and more separate and independent of the 1-5/1-10 def clans and the two communitys almost splitting down the middle.

Now, the likelihood of this happening is very, VERY thin but its something to think about. Why the hell not? Not to blow our own trumpet, but NME has proved that a pure clan can be successful these days regardless of the low defence.

That being said, the entire discussion was just two old time idiots being nostalgic.. But whats to say something similar doesn't begin with YOUR clan?

Dream big.. :)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Yay. I dun caused a heated debate ending in the general conclusion that LPC's own.

They do, I'm an advocate of them and have led the two most successful LPC's in history [/ego]

If you look at some of the top clans right now who have been open for a year+ ; MM, FOE, Fi, CP, EOP, they all came from a common spring once upon a time... Low level clans. It isn't a coincidence. Even the two clans I've personally lead, Epidemic and NME, both sprouted from low level clans and have both been successful. Looking back further into history, AAO, The Hatred 1, TGG, all them sort of clans came from low level clans.

One of the problems with the LPC's coming out recently is the multiclanning rule. We had it in NME, and it wont work if a clan is intending on growing and making an impact on pure clan history. Should be perfectly fine if the intention really is to PK every few days and have fun.

Good topic though, lots of discussion available from it

Epidemic
eepidemic.png