Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dylan Looking for a Clan.

Dylan

NME with your One defence account, you know what we're about and we're on a big rise at the moment, it'd be a great time to join. I realise you were in NME before, but that was when we were fairly inactive in terms of a general direction for the clan. We've been pulling 35+ to f2p Unofficials all week, around 60 to our F2P trip, and 45 to our P2P trip which shows our increase.

I think NME will personally benefit you because I know your a competitive guy and NME is one of the most competitive clans out there. Any other questions feel free to PM me on IRC.

Good luck deciding either way

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

NME with your One defence account, you know what we're about and we're on a big rise at the moment, it'd be a great time to join. I realise you were in NME before, but that was when we were fairly inactive in terms of a general direction for the clan. We've been pulling 35+ to f2p Unofficials all week, around 60 to our F2P trip, and 45 to our P2P trip which shows our increase.

I think NME will personally benefit you because I know your a competitive guy and NME is one of the most competitive clans out there. Any other questions feel free to PM me on IRC.

Good luck deciding either way

Couldn't have said it any better,

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Don't care what other clan you join, but join Relapse :)

or even join IR ;p

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Give CP a chance. Active community and ranks and plenty of preps and minis throughout the week. Mostly F2P based but a considerable amount of time we dedicate to improve our P2P game as well.

#clan-cp

www.cp-rs.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Hey Dylan,

We obviously know each other pretty well, to be honest, join TLP.

Right away, I've adapted to TLP's community which is friendly and USUALLY mature. (Like you :D )

Not to mention they are a powerhouse in the Pure Community.

Give it a try, #TLP - tlp-rs.org talk to me [TLP]Taka.

-Taka

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

I don't understand why you left Fatality over a year ago. You were such a great veteran and quit to make your own clan, and it seems you haven't really felt at home anywhere since then. I highly suggest you come back to us, as you will be welcomed back with open arms.

Best of luck though, Dylan. Always a friend :)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png