Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Challenge? (For Fun???)

Omni

I think it's time for the Low Level Pure scene to take a complete 180 and just start to grow and become it's own competition and underworld on Runescape.

I would like to ask any person with a few good friends and a decent background in clanning to start up one of these "40 - 60 combat" type of clans, with 1-10 defence or w/e.

I'm sick of people saying they want to join one or make one FOR FUN(?), to have a GOOD TIME(?) and not worry too much? What does that say about your current clan? That it's a boring piece of ****? Having bad times in the "real" "pure" clanning world? Well it must be that way with all that "you gotta have leaks this weekend or we're fked" or "why are we in single, we always get crashed, spies everywhere, omg scouts, ect." Yeah sounds like fun for me.

Get rid of clan wars fights, pk daily, and join these guys:

1z3p160.png

Because we need more of them.

Massers can only give so much fun, having random run-ins and preped wars (IN THE WILDERNESS) is what keeps it interesting. Imagine if there were 8-15 low lvl clans, pulling 15-20. We'd all be addicted to pking and playing like how it use to be.

Please add on to this if you support, I know I do, I'm a fan of nostalgia.

Again I hope that clans makes some junior clans like they use to, or more come out. It would be fully appreciated.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support 100%

In order for the LPC scene to take off, we need more people making clans. Only do it if you're confident enough that you can build a base.

If you would like help with a website, or anything to that degree, I can help 100% with Zetaboards, and I can give tips on IPB. Don't hesitate to pm me.

Nicks = [iR]Mitch / Mitch`

Looking forward to the LPC future, hopefully this post makes way more people consider making one.

We need a solid 4-5 more clans, believe me, this is so much fucking fun it's ridiculous.

Both LPCs open right now are stable, like I said, we need at LEAST 4-5 more. Fighting one clan gets boring after awhile.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE!!!!!

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

SUPPORT! if more clans open there will be so much action and fun in the wild, none of this clan wars. reading this reminds me of the good ole days. this is a great idea that will help revive the will to play rs for myself and many others.

After all the discussion we've been having recently Omni, I'm glad you finally did this haha.

In the last month or so I've discussed the subject of a "revival" era of PURE clans in depth on irc with some of the greatest minds this community has ever seen ; people who know precisely what they're talking about and people who have the credentials to prove that. The general consensus is that in order for another "golden age" of pure clans to occur, it has to start from the first step on the ladder and that step is the low level clan scene.

NME has proven that should you guys want to make a clan that doesn't want to remain low level forever and move on to becoming a justified clan in its own right, its very possible, even with the defence caps, and thats exactly right. The community is in the hands of the new clans imo, to either bring it back from the edge of death or stumble and fall and leave the community to chug away at its current pace

If these low level clans are actually led well, with the proper decisions and work out well, I see the gap between the 1-10 def clans and the turmoil clans growing ever larger, which will change the community in ways it hasn't been changed before.

Goodluck to all new clans, it will be an exciting couple of weeks

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

But, then everyone is going to become competitive about 30k loot and the infected pure world is going to be inherited by these little guys. Then I will blame you Omni for your sins.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Finally. Everyone who was around back in 03-06 knows the feeling of casual pking for fun and how it made clanning that much better. People talk about these times as if its gone forever but all it takes is the oldies to step up and change the out come of this DEFENCE era and go back to having fun. Who cares if your clans #1 or #100 if your in a great community that pks daily and just having a good time... what more could you ask for. Honestly 5m goes a LONG way in the LPC life. Scims 13k? Addys 120gp ea? Lobs under 100gp? Time pked = priceless.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif