Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Challenge? (For Fun???)

Omni

Finally. Everyone who was around back in 03-06 knows the feeling of casual pking for fun and how it made clanning that much better. People talk about these times as if its gone forever but all it takes is the oldies to step up and change the out come of this DEFENCE era and go back to having fun. Who cares if your clans #1 or #100 if your in a great community that pks daily and just having a good time... what more could you ask for. Honestly 5m goes a LONG way in the LPC life. Scims 13k? Addys 120gp ea? Lobs under 100gp? Time pked = priceless.

Completely agree, but i'm an 09 f*g :D

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the best thing to happen to the pure community in years. I hope people do actually get involved in this so we can get some good LPC competition going :)

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

I read big alex's reply and support his post since, well its Big Alex....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Fatality had a junior clan for a good month or two until they closed. With the pure community fading away, many "junior" leaders are young adults, and let's be honest, it really only works with like 14-15 year old kids who have nothing better to do then give 100% to make their clan good (which isn't bad).

The only legit, good leader of low level pure clans right now is Dylan.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Well XL pulls like 30ish and there an LPC.

but yea gl with this

This right here is the problem. Xl is not an LPC... They have 90's in Addy just like most clans.

Strict Combat caps are what define LPC's.

I support this 100%. Should be joining Michaels clan soon.

1175tub.png

Support times 1,000,000. Everyone go apply for Relapse or Brave Theory. And look out for any other LPC's that may be opening. If you wanna be cool, go open your own and recruit friends. We need more action from actual clans. Killing massers never gets boring, but real PKRI's on low ass levels brings back that 2007 feel.

2s1ry3n.jpg

I was actually thinking of making one. After the ban of bots, and my account being low, I was going to contact a few people and make a low level clan. Start from the ground up like TPF. I remember seeing their RSC topic and pics of lvls 30s and 40s haha. Would love to bring back the old feeling of pking again.

I agree Omni, and if you need any help, Pm me.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I was actually thinking of making one. After the ban of bots, and my account being low, I was going to contact a few people and make a low level clan. Start from the ground up like TPF. I remember seeing their RSC topic and pics of lvls 30s and 40s haha. Would love to bring back the old feeling of pking again.

I agree Omni, and if you need any help, Pm me.

The best help you can give me is making your clan and having a good all arouond people joining it. And helping to bring the news to people who haven't heard of these clans and bringing them to this topic!

I want 4-6 good solid clans out before maybe making my own ;))))

somebody should make the fearless archers guild society, thats a lpc to be feared

They were planning on it.

Then they took an arrow in the knee.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.