Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Excel's Remake (Kinda)

Point Guard

16_excelbanner.jpg

Hello my fellow pures. I would just like to inform you on the new Excel. Well we are not really new but recently we had a huge inactive sweep. This resulted in Hon0r kicking a lot of people from the clan chat and ml. Our runescape clan went from 128 to 70. We went from pulling 35-40s to 20-25. Hon0r kicked a lot of people and only left good people in the clan. We believe the 60-70 members left is our base for future members.

I made this topic basically to inform all clans on our progress and the reasons for our low pulls. I also inform clans this information because we hardly get any fights on Saturdays. People think we still pull 35-40s. That is not true! We are looking to fighting clans with low pulls. Don't be scared because we have low pulls too (for now).

Thank You for reading!

Reign of Robes

I am actually glad you guys are stepping it up. I know you guys are a low level clan but that is how Zenith was back in 2009. Just keep encouraging your members to train up and you will be competing with the med scene shortly.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Good start, it's how NME did it. Now look at 'em...

Completely, when you tighten your core, good things happen :)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png