Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Weekend Topics ~ HOW TO STOP THE FLAME

blue

First off 3at posted about this somewhere and i was thinking for 5 minutes on how it would work but yes this is more 3at's Idea give him credit if you like it.

Also its just an idea don't chew on your keyboard if you don't agree its just up for discussion.

THIS IS FOR AFTERMATH TOPICS FOR PK TRIP TOPICS NOT PREPS

The solution to people flaming and baiting on aftermath topics is simple as soon as the topics go up they get automatically locked "kinda" NO replies = NO problems simple right ?

Problem #1:
Now some of your might say hmm gosh Logan if i post my topic last it will show up first before other clans topics and ill look cooler!! honestly if 7 clans post topics in 1 day and your at the bottom people might not see your topic and i understand that.

Solution: to that ^ : well i don't think some of you know this but there is an options tab when your making a post and if you click it on the top of a topic it gives you the option to bump which brings your topic to the top as im sure you know. But i know on most sites when a topic is locked you can't bump it but im sure you can code your way around it.

Problem #2: But Logan if this works out ill just mass bump my topic every 2 minutes so im at the top and look cool still !!!

Solution: edit so members only bump a topic like 2 times every 30 minutes or something like that Zybes has a system set about the"bumping" option.

Downside: The downside of this idea is the fact the Clan Warfare section will not get as many post as it used to. And i know if i was a site owner or Admin i would want a very active site. The only solution i could think of for this is the fact where you need to earn your right to post on topics like we have the rank honored and mod and stuff those people "who im hoping where chosen over time as respectable positive feedback members should be allowed to post on topics".

Why am i making this ?

I guess its a problem and causes rivalries that are not needed and i also know Omni is been trying to find a solution to flame on aftermath topics and im sure he would want to know what people want not just guess what works. If you have any input at all or have an idea please post away on this topic.

Thank you for reading this topic if you did.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

dis is america FREE SPEECH man.

If i'm honest I didn't read half of it, more posts = more views = more ad revenue for pw

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Personally I think aftermath topics should be closed on PW and open on the respective clan sites. If you want to talk **** you can do it on their ground lol. Sacrifices have to be made for le good of le community.

#mayhem-makers

Just make clan leaders the only ones that are able to post on topics.

Problem solved.

Or Clan Leaders could simply tell their members to stop. But seems like some clan leaders flame just as much as their members doesnt it?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

There will always be people who hate specific clans for any reason, but there is always a chance to improve :)

support

Edit: people who flame already know they are going to get banned/restriced but do it anyway :)

Edit x2: Moderation is the key to stop flaming (whoever asked)

3at.png

evolvek.png

no, everyone has rights for opinions. If you can't reply whats the point, no point having the section.

Smarter solution: ban/restrict the flamers from posting in that area.

Iron-fist moderation never works, they just keep comin' back.

#mayhem-makers

It's been considered before, but the majority of this community is active because of Clan Warfare topics. It may stop the flame, but it would hurt the community in a long run.

Therefore, the administrators regularly promote new, active moderators to see to it that the flaming is kept to a minimum. This isn't an Utopia.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

It relys on peoples own discipline, they bait and feed themselves. Its their own time there wasting.

Clans could try and discipline their members but lets be honest, they couldn't. Besides people should be given the right to post what they want, thats just restricting PW, even if they get themselves banned from here.

Badass modding seems the best way to shut it down.

tmapw.png

It relys on peoples own discipline, they bait and feed themselves. Its their own time there wasting.

Clans could try and discipline their members but lets be honest, they couldn't. Besides people should be given the right to post what they want, thats just restricting PW, even if they get themselves banned from here.

Badass modding seems the best way to shut it down.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png