Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PoT reopens accepting 1-45 def???

Taste

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never accept 1-45 defence. If people decide to go to 1-45 defence i'll just open a real pure community 1-20 denfence, because clearly idiots like 101 have no clue what they are doing. LOL. the rise of idiocity.

Enormity

1. Well seems like POT will be know as Mains Of Today once again. If I remember right for a whole year after we accepted 30def many clans called us mains daily, but look at the pure community now?. If most clans decide to stay in single for trips, POT will come to kill you. #1 Hybrid Clan

- No more sitting in single for clans to get a dumb KDR up.

2. If accepting 1-45 def makes it so we can't post an advertisement topic on pw I simply do not care.

- This website does not run my clan nor does other clan leaders.

3. Gl anyone who gets in our way because if you try anything with us we are not like other clans. We will get the last laugh :thumbsup:

111226094543.png

LOL! Who still plays this game

1. Well seems like POT will be know as Mains Of Today once again. If I remember right for a whole year after we accepted 30def many clans called us mains daily, but look at the pure community now?. If most clans decide to stay in single for trips, POT will come to kill you. #1 Hybrid Clan

2. If accepting 1-45 def makes it so we can't post an advertisement topic on pw I simply do not care.

3. Gl anyone who gets in our way because if you try anything with us we are not like other clans. We will get the last laugh :thumbsup:

111226094543.png

LOL :P

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

111226094543.png

what he said is more than right.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

111226094543.png

going to over edit them to #1?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

111226094543.png

i've seen you hybrid and

uh..

you should stick to that level 1 bridding with your tortoise

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

they won't be able to post on purewarfare or anything :sigh:

Even though they accept pures? I'm guessing the majority will be pures

If they accept 1-45 defence, they will not be able to post recruitment/aftermath topics here. They are not a pure clan, even if they do accept pures, the fact that they are accepting 45 defence is just sickening.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

i think a lot of you are being stupid though.

they are not claiming to be a pure clan, they are just making a new type of clan and testing it out. I do not see the problem with that at all.

dont see why they need to be flamed.

#TEAM-WALLI

i think a lot of you are being stupid though.

they are not claiming to be a pure clan, they are just making a new type of clan and testing it out. I do not see the problem with that at all.

dont see why they need to be flamed.

:wub:

Also sorry big guy: http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/farewell-taki...rry-guys-57011/

LOL! Who still plays this game

teleporting on trips is useless lol.

just ******** on your clan, most members can do their most damage when they are out and have nothing to lose. Can take out several people before dieing themselves if they are any good. Where as if they tele out they are pretty much useless to the cause.

thats what i noticed anyway and why pot were always so easy to destroy back in the day

#TEAM-WALLI