Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PoT reopens accepting 1-45 def???

Taste

looks like a cry-out for attention from 101 sins, it wil not work out :P

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam is like the messiah. He is like the best thing that's ever happenend to the pure community. Let him be!

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

you joined FI, got ranked, and led it to it's slump/near death

Hence why i absolutely dispise this kid. Brought a legendary top 3 clan to the brink of death. But look at us NOW!! can't hold us back, too much prestige behind the name Fatality.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

lol sorry but mugs in fatality, your clan was down in the dumps and a disgustingly small shadow of the former fi for a long time before fi.

verde killed your clan and any1 know whos anything around fi deep down knows that to be the truth.

#TEAM-WALLI

Hence why i absolutely dispise this kid. Brought a legendary top 3 clan to the brink of death. But look at us NOW!! can't hold us back, too much prestige behind the name Fatality.

Maybe you should get leader board access, and understand what really goes on in your clan in the past 3 years... However I guess Fatality's current ranks don't say anything about it because they want to keep all the bad ex-Fi members/trolls in Fi Face Palm.

LOL! Who still plays this game

look at you now?

fatality is pulling 30's and claiming to be honor yet all the members tele

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

lol sorry but mugs in fatality, your clan was down in the dumps and a disgustingly small shadow of the former fi for a long time before fi.

verde killed your clan and any1 know whos anything around fi deep down knows that to be the truth.

HE KNOWWWWWWWWWWWS!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

Don't know why you keep posting random garbage about how much prestige Fi holds. Yes, we were all here when you were good... close to 5 years ago. The fact your an "old clan" means absolutely nothing, so please just stop posting about it and reminding everyone how much you guys have messed something almost unmessable up. The other FI guys on PW keep it modest and realise this, understanding how different they are. Which is awesome, people like Skillzy and Konka show that Fi is still a great clan, and as a result, they don't come across as stupid. Unfortunately (and yes, it is unfortunate cos Fi was a powerhouse once upon a time)

the fatality of today shouldn't even be compared to the 07 one 95 percent of your posts mention, so please, drop it.

As I mentioned earlier in the topic, goodluck to POT. I really can't see it making a massive impact and revolutionising clanning, but either way it'll be interesting to see how it develop

s

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Adam what the ****

this is worse then me reopenin df 9 times m8 wtf is going through ur skull

This really is true mate. This guy keeps opening a failed clan. But opening a clan pure and rune pures. Thats just sick man you need NUTS for this ****. Enjoy being hated by Pure & Rune Pure clans. Gl getting targetted by FOE, MM, EOP and the rest..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Awais give it up already man. You were still around when Fi got driven into the ground and clearly outside the top 5 for the past 5 years.

10pdfkn.jpg

Don't know why you keep posting random garbage about how much prestige Fi holds. Yes, we were all here when you were good... close to 5 years ago. The fact your an "old clan" means absolutely nothing, so please just stop posting about it and reminding everyone how much you guys have messed something almost unmessable up. The other FI guys on PW keep it modest and realise this, understanding how different they are. Which is awesome, people like Skillzy and Konka show that Fi is still a great clan, and as a result, they don't come across as stupid. Unfortunately (and yes, it is unfortunate cos Fi was a powerhouse once upon a time)

the fatality of today shouldn't even be compared to the 07 one 95 percent of your posts mention, so please, drop it.

As I mentioned earlier in the topic, goodluck to POT. I really can't see it making a massive impact and revolutionising clanning, but either way it'll be interesting to see how it develop

s

woot i got a mention

Awais give it up already man. You were still around when Fi got driven into the ground and clearly outside the top 5 for the past 5 years.

it's not awais, he's the original owner of darkmagic--2 and gave it to awais. our indian friend is long gone, and currently stomping the yard irl.

hi scotty :)

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

s

woot i got a mention

it's not awais, he's the original owner of darkmagic--2 and gave it to awais. our indian friend is long gone, and currently stomping the yard irl.

hi scotty :)

oh gotcha my bad

hi fellow stonk

10pdfkn.jpg