Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Possible Pre 2007 pk Worlds - Thoughts have been sent off to dev team. 1eleven!!!! HOLY ****

r-u-normal

I hate this new barrow update they look like ****, Jagex is apparnately actually listening to players now...

I also hinted at new pre - 2007 pk worlds , and look what we have here. :thumbsup:

goodbarrowfeedbackpossi.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feel Free to spread this around, more people talking about this the better, once we get some real support, we can start a thread on RS forums, gonna make a thread on RSC

Quick find code: 15-16-856-63492735

i remember your old vids from way back O_O

OT: good idea, i think a lot of people have thought about the same thing but either didn't know how to say it or didn't want to

2s1ry3n.jpg

i remember your old vids from way back O_O

OT: good idea, i think a lot of people have thought about the same thing but either didn't know how to say it or didn't want to

Lol wow, thanks.

And yeah I imagine numerous people have suggested this, but I imagine if we as a community as a whole come together and plan it out, it should work.

i completely agree with this, and i hope it happens :) though maybe there should be a few servers, 2 or 3. That way there's one for the actual PK-ers then a few spare worlds for the wanna-be 2k11-ers :rolleyes:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Hmmm, a pre 2007 world would be VERY interesting to have around, specially with warring nowadays and metagaming/new builds of characters.

It could possibly bring MANY people back :o

However looking at it in a realistic point of view. The 2007 world would not appeal to the "new" player base, think about it, if a newly registered player just logs in, starts playing and what have you, and see's the "pre 2007 pvp world" what makes you think he'd go on that (world), instead of PK in a modern/current world. It simply wouldn't attract newbies I reckon, and people who've moved onto things like... main bridding with all this summoning, divine shields, turmoil, etc.

It would definitely be nice for the older fan base to have this option though :>

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Hmmm, a pre 2007 world would be VERY interesting to have around, specially with warring nowadays and metagaming/new builds of characters.

It could possibly bring MANY people back :o

However looking at it in a realistic point of view. The 2007 world would not appeal to the "new" player base, think about it, if a newly registered player just logs in, starts playing and what have you, and see's the "pre 2007 pvp world" what makes you think he'd go on that (world), instead of PK in a modern/current world. It simply wouldn't attract newbies I reckon, and people who've moved onto things like... main bridding with all this summoning, divine shields, turmoil, etc.

It would definitely be nice for the older fan base to have this option though :>

Its kinda like once the wild got removed they almost made rs 3?

Just like how rsc doesn't appeal to people who only played rs 2. But yeah a few severs. Idk

A pre 2007 world would be cool.

I agree. I wonder if pures clans would resort back to the pre 2007 worlds, or just stick with new runescape.

I'd hope so plus I could laugh at all those 35 def turm "Pures" haha lol.

Only for p2p trips, it would really affect clans which accept 35 defence. They don't have the benefits of turmoil, but it wouldn't affect a clan like foe.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

could be cool if they just did it from scratch as a whole new server.

Everyone starting as level 3's again in a 2007 based runescape..

Would be amazing for pure clanning, if we all started up together.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif