Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brave Theory 3 Hour PK Trip Ft. Relapse, Lots of Masser Clans, Randoms

-Austin-

fx43fk.png

Brave Theory set out today with a nice pull and a hunger for loot. Relpase asked Brave Theory for a F2P Run in, Not Matched. After realizing that BT had outpulled them, Relapse stopped responding to PMs, and decided to out masser pking instead. That's when the 3 hour Friday Night PK trip began.

120106185728.png

2d0mbo3.png
Videos

2d0mbo3.png

Brave Theory quickly hopped to w57, and started PKing. Shortly after, Brave Theory obtained location on Relapse. BT rushed the 13 ports area and quickly cleared out Relapse, enjoying the loot that they were so happy to give us.

2d0mbo3.png

Next, the masser clan YP (Y0MamaPr0) rushed us at 13 ports. BvG did an amazing tank while Brave Theory killed most of YP. The Fight didn't last long before all of YP were heartbroken in Edgeville, without their shiny scimitars.

2d0mbo3.png
Brave Theory were wandering around, when The Robin Hood Pures (Another Masser Clan) rushed us from the south. Brave Theory swiftly pushed them back down to level 1, and out of the wilderness.

2d0mbo3.png

After that, Brave Theory spent some time in world 1. At Green Hill in w1, RC(K0ed Clan) Decided to rush us. Brave Theory were outnumbered but not outclassed as they cleared up the massing maniacs while BvG Tanked once again.(I gotta stop leading the fall in >.>)

2d0mbo3.png

Overall, the trip was a big sucess. Everyone had a ton of fun and made alot of cash too. It was great time.

Well, what are you waiting for?

(23:59:30) <Omni> join bt because we do this on the regular unlike your boring clans

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Gj, looks fun ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

we had 4 people lol.

and I wouldn't say we were 'happy' to give you loot, we have to return some here and there.. my tab is getting filled lately no bs.

neways, good pull. we're 90% AEST/GMT based so it's a rough time for us when you decided to go lol

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

we had 4 people lol.

and I wouldn't say we were 'happy' to give you loot, we have to return some here and there.. my tab is getting filled lately no bs.

neways, good pull. we're 90% AEST/GMT based so it's a rough time for us when you decided to go lol

(22:54:56) <[iR|Soniqs]> we had 6 people

Also. You asked us for a run in. Don't use the excuse of not pulling alot.

(18:29:38) <[iR|Soniqs]> wildy pkri

(18:29:41) <[iR|Soniqs]> or cwars?

(18:29:46) <@BvG> Wildy

(18:30:11) <[iR|Soniqs]> mkay

(18:30:24) <[iR|Soniqs]> but

(18:30:34) <[iR|Soniqs]> i dont really wanna have to sit in wildy..

(18:37:15) <BvG> Where u wanna fight at?

(18:37:37) <[iR|Soniqs]> sperm

(18:38:09) <BvG> k. Mass for 15mins?

(18:38:28) <[iR|Soniqs]> sure

(18:50:46) <BvG> [iR|Soniqs]

(18:58:29) <BvG> [iR|Soniqs]

(18:59:26) <BvG> we're ready

(19:00:11) <BvG> You doing this or pussying out?

I could not get a reply, so i was forced to find you myself.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

we had 5 max you had 12 we decided to rush anyways and almost killed your leader :D

and you didnt find us yourself we ran directly into you on purpose -_-

Nice double post, they made an edit button for a reason.

Honestly you can continue to say "We ran into you on purpose just to die!" all you want, and if it really is true or not, you all died, and we got loot.

I'm honestly hoping it's not true because I can't think of one intelligent way where running into a clan to "prove you have spies" then dying in 15 seconds makes your clan look good.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

reminds me of how xl started out Xd

Nope; these clans don't mass.

Goodjob cuties.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

reminds me of how xl started out Xd

Nope; these clans don't mass.

Goodjob cuties.

He is right though. xL just pked for fun in masser worlds all the time, and that's what we're doing. Having fun and pking.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png