Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure?

Rum

30 Defence....  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clans get 30 Defence to win thats why you only see addy nowadays, clans will do anything to win, they don't give a **** if their members have fun as long as they have themselves a name. lol such a joke.

Enormity

None of you are pures.

Except for the LPC's.

If you have more than one stat over 90 you're not pure because you're not specializing in a single stat.

You are however all PKers, and thus entitled to PK at whatever cb range you're most comfortable with, and so can have your clan with whatever rules you want.

inb4morewhining

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Clans get 30 Defence to win thats why you only see addy nowadays, clans will do anything to win, they don't give a **** if their members have fun as long as they have themselves a name. lol such a joke.

FINALLY A SMART PERSON AROUND THESE PARTS

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

FINALLY A SMART PERSON AROUND THESE PARTS

His wording is wrong, and his post didnt emit much of anything extraordinarily smart

top clans dont accept 30 def to win, they accept turmoil to win. Perfect example is FOE, the lords of turm right now. Also arguably the best P2P pure clan alive right now, I wonder why?? not cause of 30 def but bc of turm.

Turmoil and soul split will be the reason foe wins all their fights today, not 30 def.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I think most clans are just putting the blame on their failures as leaders etc, on 30 def/turm.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

Or.... They get it because they enjoy pking with turmoil, and like to stay low combat.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Or.... They get it because they enjoy pking with turmoil, and like to stay low combat.

because cmb 2 levels higher for a whole new set of offensive bonuses or 3-4 for even better ones is gonna change anything..... wait

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

I really dont mind 30 def in clans, as long as you dont call yourselves pure. Move aside ladies and let the lpc and other clans take your place for clans that actually want to play as pures in say the 50-85 bracket.

Tom!!!!!

<3

And yes, everyone make lilguys and join the lpc's :)

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

I really dont mind 30 def in clans, as long as you dont call yourselves pure. Move aside ladies and let the lpc and other clans take your place for clans that actually want to play as pures in say the 50-85 bracket.

oh hi :3

I wouldn't classify 110 f2p as "low" combat

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

111 or gfto

smartestmember.jpg

no.

/thread

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

111 or gfto

proud 1 defence pure in your sig :whistling:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

111 or gfto

proud 1 defence pure in your sig :whistling:

i am proud to be 1+34 defence

smartestmember.jpg