Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure?

Rum

30 Defence....  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is 20def a 'pure' but adding 10 more lvls would title it a 'main'?
20 def isnt even pure IMO atleast, 1-3 def
Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I can't stand hypocrites (COUGH MM) who allow 25 defence but don't allow 30, how is 99-99-25 any bit more of a pure than 80-99-30?

For all intents and purposes 30 is pure, just because back in the days when the standard of pure being 1 defence was created there was NO CURSES,No initiate, therefore there was no purpose in 30 defence, so in day and age, there is a new standard, and by that standard I say 30 defence IS PURE

TL:DR

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

I can't stand hypocrites (COUGH MM) who allow 25 defence but don't allow 30, how is 99-99-25 any bit more of a pure than 80-99-30?

For all intents and purposes 30 is pure, just because back in the days when the standard of pure being 1 defence was created there was NO CURSES,No initiate, therefore there was no purpose in 30 defence, so in day and age, there is a new standard, and by that standard I say 30 defence IS PURE

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

mm only accept 23 but w.e

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

Oh well I'm sorrrrry, the huge difference that makes

99-99-23 is a higher cb than 60-99-30

and 80-99-23 is the same cb as 60-99-30

not to be an ass but smells like hypocrisy to me

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Why is 20def a 'pure' but adding 10 more lvls would title it a 'main'?

So you think 20 defense is pure but adding just 10 little 'ol levels to it makes it a?

YEAH JUST SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW AND BEGIN TAKING NOTES

Yes and no.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

No if you're in low level clans or the competition that surrounds it.

Yes if you're in this community that thinks pure clanning has died anyways.

That sig by Casty is so gorgeous :>

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Here's the other one

shiner_bock_by_castelum-d3aux24.png

I can see the jealousy coming off the computer screen :)

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

111228163137.png

-[bE]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Off My Turf] Rank: 625,828 | Level: 25 |

:whistling:

Here's the other one

shiner_bock_by_castelum-d3aux24.png

I can see the jealousy coming off the computer screen :)

OMG :O:O;O;O;O;O

O.T No

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

who the **** are you idiots to decide whats pure anything over 1 def isnt pure, but as far as clan scene goes 35- def is basically accepted give it a month or two until the case is same for 45

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

who the **** are you idiots to decide whats pure anything over 1 def isnt pure, but as far as clan scene goes 35- def is basically accepted give it a month or two until the case is same for 45

I don't think people are that stupid or would stoop to that level to try to bring 45 defense into the community common now...be real with yourself.

ohwaitPOT Other than them i think 30 defense will be the limit, Goto understand something people don't get 30 defense for the sake of getting 30 defense... They have it because it's minimal def lvl you can have with turm.

es3qhp.gif

I don't think people are that stupid or would stoop to that level to try to bring 45 defense into the community common now...be real with yourself.

ohwaitPOT Other than them i think 30 defense will be the limit, Goto understand something people don't get 30 defense for the sake of getting 30 defense... They have it because it's minimal def lvl you can have with turm.

That level is 28, they don't stop there, they go straight to 35-39 in CP's case.

Not to mention I'd say 75% of the 30 def 'pures' in this community don't have curses, or even a hand cannon #2011 the year pure clanning sucked a **** and died

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

111228163137.png

-[bE]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Off My Turf] Rank: 625,828 | Level: 25 |

(03:24:48) -[HH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Off My Turf is in The Professionals | Members: 43 | Average combat: 45.64/46.7 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/pros :: http://s1.zetaboards.com/rs_pros/index/