Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure?

Rum

30 Defence....  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure

• YES
    • NO

I can't stand hypocrites (COUGH MM) who allow 25 defence but don't allow 30, how is 99-99-25 any bit more of a pure than 80-99-30?

For all intents and purposes 30 is pure, just because back in the days when the standard of pure being 1 defence was created there was NO CURSES,No initiate, therefore there was no purpose in 30 defence, so in day and age, there is a new standard, and by that standard I say 30 defence IS PURE

TL:DR

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

mm only accept 23 but w.e

111228163137.png

-[bE]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Off My Turf] Rank: 625,828 | Level: 25 |

:whistling:

(03:24:48) -[HH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Off My Turf is in The Professionals | Members: 43 | Average combat: 45.64/46.7 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/pros :: http://s1.zetaboards.com/rs_pros/index/

:whistling:

derp thats a pic of him at mms prep. Might not be on ml but he's at every event they have

Ot na If u can wear steel you aren't pure

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you voted no, your next step is recovering an old ass pure, joining Relapse, and working your way up with one defence :)

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

did both because i can

this,

and it's not "pure" to a sense that the community has adopted. It's a pking build, much like 20 defence was for statius. If you consider 20 def pure than 30 has to be also.

With that logic 40 def is also pure since a lot of clans accept 30 def and still call them self a pure clan.

It is so stupid seeing lvl 110s + in addy thinking they are pure, not knowing that they meet the cmb req for a LOT of good main clans (or close to it).

When I think about pures I think about lvl 70s-95 max or so. But because of botting like 60% in the pure community has atleast 2 99s in either range, str, hp, mage, att or pray. Some even 5.. making them 100+... (even with 1 def, and that's ridiculous high, with 30-39 def cmb 110~).

heartline8.gif

according to this community 30 def is pure cause a lot of them have it, wont be long before a lot of clans have 40 def and that will be the new pure.

not flaming or anything , but CP got 1 with 44 defence.

#clan-ef

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE TOPICS??? CAN I REPORT HIM FOR "OTHER" POSTING SAME **** OVER AND OVER AGAIN?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

ps learn to make a poll where u can only click one answer...ajajaja

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Seriously, about 10 of the people here who have voted no are 30+ defence..

******* HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS!

What people don't understand is that it's no big deal training a new account. Training is easy as hell. Don't be lazy as hell, and it won't be a problem at all.

Questing is honestly not bad either. COME ON PEOPLE MAKE THE PUSH BACK TO THE OLDEN DAYS WHERE EVERYONE WAS 70 COMBAT 31 PRAY AND 1 DEFENCE!

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

according to this community 30 def is pure cause a lot of them have it, wont be long before a lot of clans have 40 def and that will be the new pure.

not flaming or anything , but CP got 1 with 44 defence.

36 here, gonna get 39 :thumbsup:

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
aeplyc.jpg

i think 30 def/turmoil isnt a "pure"

its like before turmoil was out no one said pures could be 30 defence and rarely any clans accepted them , whats the difference now just because a powerful prayer has came out? who cares if it gives a massive advantage it shouldnt be accepted and isnt a pure

1-4 def ftw

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Seriously, about 10 of the people here who have voted no are 30+ defence..

******* HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS!

What people don't understand is that it's no big deal training a new account. Training is easy as hell. Don't be lazy as hell, and it won't be a problem at all.

Questing is honestly not bad either. COME ON PEOPLE MAKE THE PUSH BACK TO THE OLDEN DAYS WHERE EVERYONE WAS 70 COMBAT 31 PRAY AND 1 DEFENCE!

seems like every1 now is like 12-13 and started playing 2 years ago, but yea if clanning could go back to what it used to be things would be fun again =]

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS