Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure?

Rum

30 Defence....  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think 30 Defence Is Pure

• YES
    • NO

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely not - It's just another Pk'ing build.

This. People used to attach the word pure to everything that capped defense at a certain level. I.E Barrows pures, rune pure, initiate pure and so on. But the "pure" you are referring to is strictly 1-20 defence in my eyes and that's only because i can tolerate that much. While these other builds may be fun to play, no i don't think they should be used to compete against 1 defence pures.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nope 1-30 pure = no

1-25 = sometimes

1-20 = Works for me, i can hit a kid with mith.

1-1 def = a dream

im personally 1 def, and back in like 2010 i got 20 def, i hated clanning with more def, made the game to easy to tank, boring and no real challenge.

1 def is hard to play and it makes the game a challenge and fun.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

1 Defence with the account having 1 stat that is focused on the most is a pure.

+1. This was the original meaning of pure. A hybrid combined more than 1 combat skill once people learned it wouldn't add combat if you found a balance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Out of 86 votes, 60 voted no it is not a pure, 26 voted yes it is a pure, and still the community is accepting 1-30 defence, shows how much of a hypocrite people can be.

YES [ 26 ] [30.23%]

NO [ 60 ] [69.77%]

Total Votes: 86

Enormity

I can't stand hypocrites (COUGH MM) who allow 25 defence but don't allow 30, how is 99-99-25 any bit more of a pure than 80-99-30?

For all intents and purposes 30 is pure, just because back in the days when the standard of pure being 1 defence was created there was NO CURSES,No initiate, therefore there was no purpose in 30 defence, so in day and age, there is a new standard, and by that standard I say 30 defence IS PURE

TL:DR

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

mm only accept 23 but w.e

111228163137.png

-[bE]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Off My Turf] Rank: 625,828 | Level: 25 |

:whistling:

(03:24:48) -[HH]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Off My Turf is in The Professionals | Members: 43 | Average combat: 45.64/46.7 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/pros :: http://s1.zetaboards.com/rs_pros/index/

:whistling:

derp thats a pic of him at mms prep. Might not be on ml but he's at every event they have

Ot na If u can wear steel you aren't pure

I'm sure his 25 defence cancels out the other clan's 70% 30 def "pures".

who the **** are you idiots to decide whats pure anything over 1 def isnt pure, but as far as clan scene goes 35- def is basically accepted give it a month or two until the case is same for 45

I don't think people are that stupid or would stoop to that level to try to bring 45 defense into the community common now...be real with yourself.

1 year ago:

I don't think people are that stupid or would stoop to that level to try to bring 35 defense into the community common now...be real with yourself.

2 years ago:

I don't think people are that stupid or would stoop to that level to try to bring 30 defense into the community common now...be real with yourself.

:down:

ofc not, it's just something that clans adapt to and accept once the community changes. Soon 45 def will be considered pure.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Jz, Do you think it should be accepted in the pure community though. lolol. Nay.

That's not the question though. If 30 def wasn't regarded a pure then the only clan posting on these forums would be NME(assuming MM is still banned).

Those of you saying 'omfg 40 de next' are so wrong. Since rs came out mains were the ones in rune and pures the ones in robes. Rune is known as the symbol of the main community and will never have a part in the pure one

. Rune is the best armour in f2p and will always be associated with mains. Sure sone clans will eventually accept 39 def or already do(CP) but dat blue shining armour has no place in this community.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

If u don't train your defence on purpose. ur pure. accidents happen. I've messed up 9 times cuz im a noob, im sure others can mess up even more than me. Kinda hard to mess up 29 times tho.

In rsc, u were 10 def. So lots messed up to 20. Then ppl got hacked/25 def+ accidents. and 30 def was in clans. wasn't a big deal. however now, ppl take quested(GOT DEF ON PURPOSE) accs. They aren't even good accs either. Im 2 cmbs over my 1 def counterpart. I'm a maxed pure. And my 91&77 accounts wrecks every person with 30 def. and my level 91%98 RP wrecks every acc including my pure(rip). Its so funny fighting 30 def in edge cuz they bring like 5 phoenix necklaces and sometimes even yaks, but i still never eat more than twice. Oh and in bridding they get smacked too.

Now. a 30 def 60 atk with berserker necklace will hold its own against my level 91. However, that combo is only good against pures and **** vs mains.

At least with 20 defence, you can destroy every prayer brid and buy corrupt armor to smack any rp bridding.

tl;dr if you made ur account in 2001-2004, and you are 30 def unquested because of accidents. I consider you a pure.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

did both because i can

this,

and it's not "pure" to a sense that the community has adopted. It's a pking build, much like 20 defence was for statius. If you consider 20 def pure than 30 has to be also.

r u some sort of ********? people have been 20 def since like 2005, it's nothing to do with statius you downsyndrome ****

OT: NO, NEVER, NO

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

no, pure is 1 def and any def lvls after as the outcome of fails

^this. 17 def is pure if it was accidental in my eyes.

I can't stand hypocrites (COUGH MM) who allow 25 defence but don't allow 30, how is 99-99-25 any bit more of a pure than 80-99-30?

For all intents and purposes 30 is pure, just because back in the days when the standard of pure being 1 defence was created there was NO CURSES,No initiate, therefore there was no purpose in 30 defence, so in day and age, there is a new standard, and by that standard I say 30 defence IS PURE

TL:DR

Is 30 defence pure. NO

Is it pure in 2k12. Yes

ur a newfag i swear. and initiate was released in 2005, and people had 20 defence before then as a lower defence version of the runescape classic melee pure that had 40 defence.

Oh well I'm sorrrrry, the huge difference that makes

99-99-23 is a higher cb than 60-99-30

and 80-99-23 is the same cb as 60-99-30

not to be an ass but smells like hypocrisy to me

What does the combat level matter. it's the defence level that matters. 99 99 1 99 99 99 52 is higher than 60 att 99 str 20 def. OMG MAXED 1 DEF 52 PRAY ISN'T PURE!! No, shutup you ********. it's the advantages that the defence levels give. 60 attack 99 str 30 def with curses has far more benefits than 80 99 23 does. get off these forums.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

This topic again. Once you can wear rune, you won't be accepted into pure clans. I said that 5 years ago and I'll stick to it (; Ur all new, compared to me. So basically I know everything.

If you complain about defense levels 25+ you are either..

1) Emo irl (contemplate suicide daily)

2) Nerdy irl (have 0 friends unless they play RS with you)

Get like me, cool irl. :)

Join CP today.

http://www.cp-rs.com

ot: anything 2 or higher isnt pure, up to 39 is accepted in pure clans. get over it, you're garbage.

2cgjyaf.jpg