Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hpc clan Facts

Pugwest

50% of fi's ml is 30 def...

48% of Zenith's ml is 30 def. In all honestly only a couple clans have a right to complain about defence, and those are the ones that do not accept it.

Yup but i dont represent zenith because im inactive as ****. And no i dont support 30 def in zenith if you think i only complain on other clans never made a 20/30 def pure do i think we both agee that zenith /fi has to stop encouraging 30 defence.

logo424157266651344990632.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Exceptions can be made for turmoil/handcannon pures.

Stats:

Total Members:130 Total Level (average):1,485 Kill/Death Ratio (kdr):1.26 Total XP:1,735,710,849 Citadel Level:1

^ EOP off rs forums

Not understanding where you got these clan members numbers, runehead.com ml's are usually off.

FOE - 137

FI - 97

TLP - 97

EOP - 130

MM - 153

Fi's ML is accurate.

The Runescape Forum ML is inaccurate as it contains people that are no longer in Fi.

The "Big 5", the clans who have been around for over 4 years each, and are hpcs.

This topic is to show the amount of 30 def each clan has, and to show how many "pures" have over 30 defence out of how many pures are on each memberlist.

This isn't for any sort of flame so don't start talking about others def averages negatively, its their clan their choice.

Mm 125 members, Highest Def 25, 0 Pures over 30 def.

Fi 72 members, Highest def 36, 36 pures over 30 def.

Eop 85 members, Highest def 36, 40 pures over 30 def.

Foe 101 members, highest def 32, 34 pures over 30 def.

Tlp 83 members, highest def 35, 39 pures over 30 def.

Total pures out of the big 5, 466

Amount of 30 def + in the big 5, 149.

Topic was made inplace of pure boredom and i thought id just let u guys know.

Corrected it for you.

Lets keep the flame out of here.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Seems like the majority of people say 30 def is not pure according to this poll: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Don't see why PW can't just lay down the hammer like they do on 40 def "pure" clans and say no posting for mains. :tito:

Also casting out the only major pure clan left definitely helps this cause when their community is easily three times as active as PW.

Fi 72 members, Highest def 37, 36 pures over 30 def.

Hella is not apart of our memberslist and does not attend trips/preps.

Highest def 35.

Thanks

saw him returning from edge last saturday when you guys were fighting someone

2s1ry3n.jpg

Seems like the majority of people say 30 def is not pure according to this poll: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Don't see why PW can't just lay down the hammer like they do on 40 def "pure" clans and say no posting for mains. :tito:

Also casting out the only major pure clan left definitely helps this cause when their community is easily three times as active as PW.

this guy

This is just gut wrenching, this topic itself.

It's nice though, just proves the point this community is ****.

**** off with your 30 def assholes.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

That would kill PW lmfao

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png