Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MAKE LOW PURE CLANS :)

Sonics

Just wanted to make this topic to encourage people to start making low pure clans, at the moment there are only three decent pulling LPC's and as you can imagine unless all the lpcs are pking there isn't much competition as massers are pushovers. I'm sure you can see the revival of the old scene has attracted some attention, many old school pkers are coming back to join them. Anyways i just hope that some distinguished baby clans start opening up so we can have some more events going :)

my level 52 is 92 str 82 range/mage. lpc are pretty much just mpc's now since training is so fast

Join Relapse, #Clan-R haha :) But once you surpass the combat cap, you will be asked to either make a new account or leave. Most people don't really train their baby pures.

yes everyone open them and recruit new people not people from MPC/HPC bring new people into this dying community :D

everyone I've seen so far in these new lpcs are the same old people just on new lil guys, don't know how long this phase shall last 2bh but meh the pure community is still dying

Just wanted to make this topic to encourage people to start making low pure clans,

my level 52 is 92 str 82 range/mage. lpc are pretty much just mpc's now since training is so fast

Join Relapse, #Clan-R haha :) But once you surpass the combat cap, you will be asked to either make a new account or leave. Most people don't really train their baby pures.

:whistling:

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Just wanted to make this topic to encourage people to start making low pure clans,

LOL Soniqs ur too cute :wub:

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

i might make a baby pure, not that my main pure is a main at all haha

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

I feel like "cleansing" of addy is like some kind of religious movement...

"JOIN US AND GOD WILL SAVE YOU NOW!!!!"

2012 is coming, repent your adamant and pray to Omni that you will be saved.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

LOL Soniqs ur too cute :wub:

Soniqs is probably the cutest person in rs :)

LPC's are fun

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander