Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Re:Karl's Topic

Omni

Just to clear a little up, I didnt say I wanted them to make new pures, I just want em to get the **** out of our community, surely you have enough 30 def accounts to make a community of your own without dragging the rest of us down with you, and to be honest this place would be allot better without the sheep and their catchphrase 'adapt or die' lmao

Oh and yeah i'm telling you to get out, see I was here before you Member No.: 2

I think you're dumb and ill tell you why.

Yes you did say you wanted them to make new pures in a post on this page.

Who are you to tell people to get out of anywhere, it's the internet.

Why would 30 def accounts make there own community if they been in this one since old wildy.

es3qhp.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if you need addy to compete. Just ban it from the trips atleast.. The next step of "compition" is all of us having run-ins wearing rune, can't wait til those days!

It's also not to far off, having clans like CP who have kids with 39 defense are going to be the first one's to give us a taste of rune. Anyone hungry?

dipsy.png

Yes you did say you wanted them to make new pures in a post on this page.

Give us a quote on that and i'll gladly tip my hat to you sir :teehee:

better not be a trucker hat :down:

I think he just ragequit :unsure:

And why would 30 defence make a new community if they have been here since wilderness was taken away?

What if they were 60 defence? Would you make the same arguement? Because they are as pure as eachother.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

I'm level 110 and I can pk in edge no problem with turmoil. When you are a maxed pure with 1-20 defence it is very difficult to pk solo because of all the bonuses people with defence have, this makes Runescape extremely boring if you love to pk.

At 100 combat 20 defence I could pk but most of the time you're just safing your opponents hits waiting for yourself to get a lucky hit out.. lol.. why would you want that.. Even in 2006 when i was one of the first EVER maxed out pures it was difficult to pk edgeville because defence rips 99 attack regardless of what lvl defence is.

I agree that the clan community has gone to crap with all the hacking, phishing ddos'ing etc. I came back in early 2009 and was disgusted at how much things had changed from when I lead Fatality in 2006-08. People were spying, ddosing, hacking forums/mls/accounts anything. It got to the point were it just made this game and their community look pathetic. I look at the clans that are known for it.. and people actually give them honour and respect and It makes you wonder why people are so blind to the people that hurt the community so badly.

Having turmoil increases the enjoyment of your experience in pure clans if you are high level and actually raises standards of quality. The averages for HPC's have never been higher than what they are today and that just says how much quality in in pure clans now.

I've not finished my post because i'm off to kickboxing i'll finish it later :)

I agree with one of your points.

Most of us don't give a fck about our pure roots anymore, we still play because of our clans and the people we met in these clans. Whatever the clan decides to do the members will follow, well at least the member core will.

I personally do not like 30 def but its adapt or die

Or, not adapt and learn to tank? :mellow:

Something you should learn to do as well. after all you are widely known in the pure community as a easy one bang. Wonder why you're always piled first? :teehee:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

1) Ape Montana your boring now, go look for attention else where.

2) Stop saying "lets see which clan is the first to accept rune, CP has 39 it will most likely be them". NO, pot already allow rune, and you idiot moron clan leaders still give them preps/fights at pcl pretty much including them in the community (Even though it's meant to be pure clan league) Nimrods. It's give these clans the incentive to get 40+ because they would still get the same action they would at 30~ def but with a much better advantage.

3) I hate 30 def more than anyone, but it's getting boring now, either make a new clan with 1-20 def reqs, or even lower, or stop whining because bitching on a forum over and over won't solve anything.

Grow a pair and make a difference.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

I agree with one of your points.

Most of us don't give a fck about our pure roots anymore, we still play because of our clans and the people we met in these clans. Whatever the clan decides to do the members will follow, well at least the member core will.

I personally do not like 30 def but its adapt or die

Or, not adapt and learn to tank? :mellow:

Something you should learn to do as well. after all you are widely known in the pure community as a easy one bang. Wonder why you're always piled first? :teehee:

Since when?! LOL yeah yet you have kids with 30+ Defense who get one banged? inb4moredef

dipsy.png

I don't care if you need addy to compete. Just ban it from the trips atleast.. The next step of "compition" is all of us having run-ins wearing rune, can't wait til those days!

It's also not to far off, having clans like CP who have kids with 39 defense are going to be the first one's to give us a taste of rune. Anyone hungry?

You must be former Cp you seem to hate us with a passion

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

For every topic about defence in the pure community.

wUnQ3.gif

I don't think this means what you think it means. Irrelevant post. Either way; the human picks up a spear not a shield.

What do you think it means, what that shows is the theory of evolution where monkeys adapt and evolve, just like "pures" and "pure clans" have since the start.

Yeah sure the human picks up the spear and uses it, grats on def exp, and we're back to the same discussion.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

@zyox, yes it's basically the same thing, but oh wait it's actually more in depth and everyone can understand it now. I've read pretty much every topic concerning this "issue" and none of them had half a brain when they wrote it and the responces we're nothing to be proud of. While everyone here is too busy trying to rebuild, they're really just not noticing that it's too far gone and should just re-make.

I've been involved in other communties and such so don't start some pointless ******** with a childish bait. I really don't have the time to argue about something that is so offtrack. I've been with Main/Pure clanning before PC, so I'm aware. Kinda why I've made a 1-4 defence clan, that pks daily and doesn't post here. It may seem horrible but it's a slap in the face and a warning to everyone here. I care enough to make a huge topic about it, and have cared to make topics every year in leader discussion. I've dealt with everything from both sides and have chosen to help revive the old ways due me coming back into scaping on weekdays (I'm doing **** on the weekends and can't be in a"pure" clan because of it).

I'm showing tough love to people that should have done better to control their leaders that they passed the torch down to, and to the members who use to be cool. It's obvious what's wrong and no one pointed it out in the 1000000 of topics that were created. I could go on to tell you my real thoughts that paint the big picture, as to MM being bannished basically because they can survive without PW and the other clans cannot. Thus even branching this community off into a more secluded section in runescape and help furthing the new era that would come.

Which is why I do not get PC, why would you even want our community? But if PW ever ended, everyone here would scurry over there in a heartbeat just so someone can read their victory topic of how they stepped out of single and went back into it.

I care more than most people on this site and it actually hurts to see it go down, but I'm a realist. I'm doing what I can to bring it back, and that's without doing much. I've created a clan that pks weekly with a 1-4 defence req. Kids at w57 know us more than anyone on Pure Warfare. And I plan on keeping it that way. I've recruited 5+ people off of scape, got them on TS and IRC in a day, and they have no clue what PW/PC/MM/FOE even is. To me, that's more of a step in the right direction than any of this on here. I'm only hinting it now because some people here, not many, deserve to relax and stop dealing with the constant clan ********. If everything goes according to plan, the community will get smaller, more respectful, and pure. Old clans will go off to something else, and something new will take it's place. So ironically I am helping, but instead of making a huge topic to leaders every year, I'm personally doing it.

@Flash, I understand where you're coming from, but the only real reason why most people are lvl 100+ with turm(or without) is because of botting and the desire to be better in your clan. The competition built around FI and every other clan like it was forcing everyone to be better in anyway possible.

And a small sentence that basically sums it all up.

Still arguing about the same ****. Just start accepting any defense level. Honestly it doesn't even matter anymore.

^

If you don't care anymore and this is how it is, then just get more defence. If you get 40+ you'll still be able to hit these "pure clans" even around chaos alter, making you better and win. At least then you can stop calling yourselves a pure clan and then just call yourself a clan and make room for people that do care to stroll on back in. And then maybe if things got better you can rejoin or make a new pure clan.

Just because you accept 1 defence, that doesn't give you the right to call yourself pure clans.

Edit: SO yes, again, while you're all bickering and arguing on here and having AMAZING weekend awesome super fun times on you very awesome super fun weekend trips. I'll be out durring the night, on weekdays pking with my small clan, never making topics or ever having the feel to have to prove ourselves to anyone; and to fight actual pures.

I feel bad for the founders of some clans mainly foe, who used to pride themselves as pures and laugh at all the mains in our community. But it seems they have fallen even shorter than all these other clans. As of now they are having a poll of whether or not to allow teleports in their clan. I say... it doesn't matter what their members say, once their leaders want something, members do not have a voice, kind of like what happen with turmoil.

It seems we are nearing more and more to 40 defense, and even more that some clans are debating to allow teleports. The founders of every clan would be proud.

@xtacy You think people have time to sit down hours on the computer screen just to train a new account because some random kid doesn't like there current account. #BeRealwithyourself

Yea they sit down on the computer 5+ hours sitting in single, ddos'ing, paying for locations, and scouting another clan.

xdf1vq.png

@xtacy You think people have time to sit down hours on the computer screen just to train a new account because some random kid doesn't like there current account. #BeRealwithyourself

Yea they sit down on the computer 5+ hours sitting in single, ddos'ing, paying for locations, and scouting another clan.

yeah on a weekend, no less. Who cares about having the weekend off to do things with your friends or have a life.

Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence

We have banned addy from our trips so we actually haven't used it in a while. ;p

Clans like eop get defence because they can not compete with MM, WHICH IS SAD! ( Eop flame all you want i would like to see you without all this addy on weekends? You all know addy is not pure? just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence and this does not just go for EOP, clans like CP and fi are just as bad? Its really sad to see respected clans like fi/cp/eop/foe to raise there defence in order to compete, Mm and Nme are the only pure clans left, Its time to make changes in this community..... I believe it already to late but we can always try :/

I think you completely took the meaning of this topic and shoved it where your head is. First of all, EoP doesn't wear addy on weekend trips. Second of all, you're being the exact cancer he is talking about by saying that you believe clans only get defense because they can't "compete."(which may or may not be true) However, the point of this topic wasn't to call out EoP on false claims, flame other clans for their beliefs, nor to praise NME and MM for accepting what they want. The point of this topic was a reply to karl's topic, broadened to allow for open discussion.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

"adapt or die"

MM has had no problem proving this point wrong

Omni love the post and agree with it 100%

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Great post Omni, i knew i could push u enough to post something lol.

Makes sense, a lil revolution is starting up. Just wait and see :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Great post Omni, i knew i could push u enough to post something lol.

Makes sense, a lil revolution is starting up. Just wait and see :D

I can't wait for it. Wish I could do more to help though haha

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Just to clear a little up, I didnt say I wanted them to make new pures, I just want em to get the **** out of our community, surely you have enough 30 def accounts to make a community of your own without dragging the rest of us down with you, and to be honest this place would be allot better without the sheep and their catchphrase 'adapt or die' lmao

Oh and yeah i'm telling you to get out, see I was here before you Member No.: 2

You want 30-35def kids gone? cya 90% of our community.

i have already calced all the clans total pures and total 30 deffers,

hpc alone is like 420 something pures only like 120 with addy or so,

so lets be real theirs probably not even 1000 pures left in this community.

so we can assume 1000 PURES ( 1-35 ) the ppl on "pure" memberlists

out of those 1000 its roughly like 300 addy daddies, so yep. the community would be ruined

and honestly karl`` u rly shouldn't have said u cant do nothing, when infact you can make a huge dent into alot of clans.

Your just afraid or you just wont, either way idgaf i quit the flame baiting and drama and stupid lies spread across the game and this site.

@omni, Im glad your having fun with ur 1-4 def clan, and im glad karl chose you to be an admin. you know the big guy who is suppose to "help" the pure community, instead you just want to watch it rot.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Like I said, the community is filled with 85% hypocrites.

"Yeah man I agree ;i"

M8 you're the one thats 30+ defence how do you agree l0l.

Nice topic cocky ass Omni :thumbsup:

Hate to break the hype, nothing will happen m8s sorry.

I want it just as bad as you, believe me. I even started an LPC clan, tried to bring that back, you got scumbag CP kids and a kid named BvG leading that, there's no hope there either.

This community is simply as corrupt as a grandmas bottom, there's just no hope anymore. If it happens I give everyone props for standing up and doing something about it. I don't see the big deal of either making a new account OR at least forcing those with turmoil to man up and throw some monk robes on (I know TLP has many members that do that on Saturdays and they do just fine) believe me it would help.

Welp, I guess we can only 'pray' to saradomin this happens/works. That's just my input.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14