Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Fantastic Fourth of February

Marty

CP never beat Fi, so there's the first flaw to your post 8loody.

It was an even fight imo before Zenith, WAR and NME crashed.

Funny thing is nme are already claiming a win that did not happen when our kd was 33-24 that first hour and theirs was like 11-22. I just can't go through the bother responding to a topic of a clan who isn't even a threat but just is really really annoying.

gj on your trip nme hope you had fun

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You realize the first time we fought you guys was when Z was flanking us from the left WAR was flanking from the right and we ended up being the last people on the battlefield lol

Did i forget to mention our fight west of maze in which we basically just one banged each and every one of you with ease.

Thanks for your positive feedback.

120204133743.png

You weren't the last, well you might of canoe'd up later, but ey, that's for you to decide!

Better luck next weekend!

I am just going to leave this here not even going to bother lol

First hour Kdr *note* Cp was fighting Fi at first, nme soon crashed after fi dipped we focused on NME soon nme dipped then war rushed in. While fighting War, zenith rushed in lol after destroying zenith Nme came back while pushing nme north and just getting ready to clear them TLP rushed from the south so we just dipped.

http://clanweekend.info/index.php?s1=21-00...&e2=4-02-12

Numbers don't like, peace lilguys

Once again, thanks for your feedback!

If you are un-happy with our view, please feel free to post a topic of your own, thanks, and better luck next time!

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Funny thing is nme are already claiming a win that did not happen when our kd was 33-24 that first hour and theirs was like 11-22. I just can't go through the bother responding to a topic of a clan who isn't even a threat but just is really really annoying.

Well said.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

thanks, we rly did have fun

s9mlH.png

Well played, Daniel! We had a lot of fun, thanks, I hope you had fun too.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

im pretty sure we chased you from new gate/maze all the way to gdz spamming "wheres zenith?" but your excuse for a topic says "this time CP did not follow".

No need to cry to pw mods about my reply, but thats a load of ******** lmfao irl.

looks like im /done here

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

im pretty sure we chased you from new gate/maze all the way to gdz spamming "wheres zenith?" but your excuse for a topic says "this time CP did not follow".

No need to cry to pw mods about my reply, but thats a load of ******** lmfao irl.

looks like im /done here

I'm pretty sure your adamant armour was too heavy that you couldn't keep up with us

s9mlH.png

Because niether Fi or FOE wanted to waste time with lil guy clans like NME. Made it sound like you could've done something lol.

This quote honestly is irrelevant due to the fact that YOU crashed US, then YOU left.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

looks like im /done here

I'm pretty sure your adamant armour was too heavy that you couldn't keep up with us

I'm not sure they understand that wearing armor makes your energy run out in seconds.

siguoi.png

nice edited KDR list

lmfao retard http://clanweekend.info/index.php?s1=21-00...&e2=5-02-12

Funniest part about you calling him a retard, is the fact that the kdr you linked wasn't the one he was talking about :whistling:

AqopR.png

looks like im /done here

no nice try but as we are CP, we are always one step ahead of you, sir.

2 words: Explorer's Ring.

CP topic shall be up soon, as we have lives and have things to do irl ^_^

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

looks like im /done here

no nice try but as we are CP, we are always one step ahead of you, sir.

2 words: Explorer's Ring.

Wasn't aware CP is the only clan that uses Explorer's rings.

AqopR.png

yeah it was fun getting teamed on by 3 clans and almost clearing you until EOP crashed. =[ It was also fun smashing you at new gate then chasing you to gdz loosing no one =]

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

yeah it was fun getting teamed on by 3 clans and almost clearing you until EOP crashed. =[ It was also fun smashing you at new gate then chasing you to gdz loosing no one =]

I wasn't aware that you almost cleared us, I must have missed that. And yeah, you're right, the few people I saw in mith get dropped was us :whistling:

siguoi.png

I wasn't aware that you almost cleared us. I must have missed that.

you must have been in edge then =[

done with this topic, don't bother replying to this, I'm not gonna read it.

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

I wasn't aware that you almost cleared us. I must have missed that.

you must have been in edge then =[

done with this topic, don't bother replying to this, I'm not gonna read it.

I'll reply anyway for post count. I didn't die.

siguoi.png