Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Fantastic Fourth of February

Marty

This is why you don't wear Adamant.

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If your gonna claim a win win against us, please show some reliable evidence.. but don't worry, I have my video :)

5:30

That video just proved that didn't have a win over NME lol. The "win" that you say we claimed was north of mossies, that was at GDZ, and you all just stopped chasing, and logged out.

But then again Cp is always 1 step ahead with their Explorer's Rings I've been told.. so why didn't you use them?

cp gonna cp

addy is gonna be heavy

- Proud Member of NME since August 29th

Did anyone see Cisse's goal just now against Villa, was sick?

Looked like a fun trip, i was getting drunk having a snowball fight outside till like 3am

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

im pretty sure we chased you from new gate/maze all the way to gdz spamming "wheres zenith?" but your excuse for a topic says "this time CP did not follow".

No need to cry to pw mods about my reply, but thats a load of ******** lmfao irl.

looks like im /done here

I'm pretty sure your adamant armour was too heavy that you couldn't keep up with us

no nice try but as we are CP, we are always one step ahead of you, sir.

2 words: Explorer's Ring.

CP topic shall be up soon, as we have lives and have things to do irl ^_^

Your video gives some nice evidence :)

CP never beat Fi, so there's the first flaw to your post 8loody.

It was an even fight imo before Zenith, WAR and NME crashed.

Funny thing is nme are already claiming a win that did not happen when our kd was 33-24 that first hour and theirs was like 11-22. I just can't go through the bother responding to a topic of a clan who isn't even a threat but just is really really annoying.

gj on your trip nme hope you had fun

Well played, Daniel! We had a lot of fun, thanks, I hope you had fun too.

yeah it was fun getting teamed on by 3 clans and almost clearing you until EOP crashed. =[ It was also fun smashing you at new gate then chasing you to gdz loosing no one =]

I bet it was!

Im disappointed clans still have to blatantly and completely lie on their topics, Cp fought nme+z+hostility+war whoever else crashed Cp vs Fi and Cp barely lost anyone had Tlp not joined in the cluster we would've followed through on that challenge

120204133743.png

Cya lol

If your gonna claim a win win against us, please show some reliable evidence.. but don't worry, I have my video :)

Wow nice walk.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

im pretty sure we chased you from new gate/maze all the way to gdz spamming "wheres zenith?" but your excuse for a topic says "this time CP did not follow".

No need to cry to pw mods about my reply, but thats a load of ******** lmfao irl.

looks like im /done here

I'm pretty sure your adamant armour was too heavy that you couldn't keep up with us

Funny thing is nme are already claiming a win that did not happen when our kd was 33-24 that first hour and theirs was like 11-22. I just can't go through the bother responding to a topic of a clan who isn't even a threat but just is really really annoying.

yeah it was fun getting teamed on by 3 clans and almost clearing you until EOP crashed. =[ It was also fun smashing you at new gate then chasing you to gdz loosing no one =]

I bet it was!

Im disappointed clans still have to blatantly and completely lie on their topics, Cp fought nme+z+hostility+war whoever else crashed Cp vs Fi and Cp barely lost anyone had Tlp not joined in the cluster we would've followed through on that challenge

120204133743.png

Cya lol

Wow nice walk.

Still want Ariel i see? Well you've lead no decent clan and just gave nme opts, which is why they promoted you. :thumbsup:

Downie

looks like im /done here

I bet it was!

120204133743.png

Cya lol

Wow nice walk.

Plus it'd be stupid enough not to get a regroup if you're fighting 4 clans, such a damn retard!

Still want Ariel i see? Well you've lead no decent clan and just gave nme opts, which is why they promoted you. :thumbsup:

Downie

Yea i love Ariel :)

You have lead a decent clan? Your in CP dude, the clan that wants everyone to get defence so that Enemy couldn't kick their ass again.

Have a good one, I am, and always will be better than you.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Plus it'd be stupid enough not to get a regroup if you're fighting 4 clans, such a damn retard!

That video shows the fight at maze, where it was just us. :down:

Dw about cp, they believe that if you clear them & they regroup it doesn't count as them getting cleared.

Like all those cp @ edge, they weren't dead, they just home teled, canoed up, banked all they gear, posed in edge, regeared and went back up.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

That video shows the fight at maze, where it was just us. :down:

Dw about cp, they believe that if you clear them & they regroup it doesn't count as them getting cleared.

Like all those cp @ edge, they weren't dead, they just home teled, canoed up, banked all they gear, posed in edge, regeared and went back up.

Yeah your right, what was I thinking!

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

looks like im /done here

I bet it was!

120204133743.png

Cya lol

Wow nice walk.

120204201310.png

4v1 and we still won with 45 ending? LMFAO

Cya lolz

btw i had fun owning u in 5 secs at new gate

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif