Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Fantastic Fourth of February

Marty

Im disappointed clans still have to blatantly and completely lie on their topics, Cp fought nme+z+hostility+war whoever else crashed Cp vs Fi and Cp barely lost anyone had Tlp not joined in the cluster we would've followed through on that challenge

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im disappointed clans still have to blatantly and completely lie on their topics, Cp fought nme+z+hostility+war whoever else crashed Cp vs Fi and Cp barely lost anyone had Tlp not joined in the cluster we would've followed through on that challenge

Cool man!

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

we was smacked u at north of mossies

:mellow:

yea we did 2 bad u had to call ur allies

120204201310.png

:unsure:

Obviously, you're not understanding, though that was to be expected.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Addy free, is the way to be.

Good work guys. Was fun, we lost both fights but tried our best, as well the fights lasted a while.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If your gonna claim a win win against us, please show some reliable evidence.. but don't worry, I have my video :)

5:30

Nme runs west to make you lose energy and you dont follow? we still had like 30 ppl and we had 35 when u rushed so idk what your gettin at

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

If your gonna claim a win win against us, please show some reliable evidence.. but don't worry, I have my video :)

That video just proved that didn't have a win over NME lol. The "win" that you say we claimed was north of mossies, that was at GDZ, and you all just stopped chasing, and logged out.

But then again Cp is always 1 step ahead with their Explorer's Rings I've been told.. so why didn't you use them?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

That video just proved that didn't have a win over NME lol. The "win" that you say we claimed was north of mossies, that was at GDZ, and you all just stopped chasing, and logged out.

But then again Cp is always 1 step ahead with their Explorer's Rings I've been told.. so why didn't you use them?

cp gonna cp

gj :)

had some good fights with you guys, clean and long lasting :thumbsup:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3