Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Makes a Move

Ayo Loki

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS WHY LOKI IS THE BEST PURE CLAN LEADER EVER. HE JUST GOES HARD LIKE A MEXICAN IN A TOMATO FIELD ALL DAY. HOLY **** DID I JUST MAKE AN ANALOGY THAT WAS REALLY A DOUBLE ANALOGY LOL HOLY ****. #SEAGULLS SHOUT OUTS TO DIVING RANGE FOR TOUCHING MY FATHER LAST NIGHT

ur an idiot first of all u watch ur ******* tongue when you talk about the saradomin seagulls if you want a shot at our title go ahead and hit me up

2nd of all you goats got lucky the last time we fought was a joke lmfao we werent even taking it serious

3rd of all **** zamorak zebras

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

THIS IS WHY LOKI IS THE BEST PURE CLAN LEADER EVER. HE JUST GOES HARD LIKE A MEXICAN IN A TOMATO FIELD ALL DAY. HOLY **** DID I JUST MAKE AN ANALOGY THAT WAS REALLY A DOUBLE ANALOGY LOL HOLY ****. #SEAGULLS SHOUT OUTS TO DIVING RANGE FOR TOUCHING MY FATHER LAST NIGHT

just ****** myself laughing r0fl

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

Chuckled.

At least you still have prostelyte!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice